The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

I think it could have been consensual and she was just too embarrassed to tell her husband the truth. That camera footage of her leaving that room after meeting with Homelander didn’t necessarily look like someone who got raped.

She could’ve just got pregnant and tried to deal with it. The company probably gave her a boatload to keep it and take care of the baby since he would be the first real supe that was born instead of drugged up.

I looked up the comic too and they’ve already changed a bunch of **** like Billy’s wife really being dead, Homelander being the first one to sexually assault Starlight, and creating Translucent.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare I finished the series already but they never confirmed if she was actually raped or if it was consensual. I don’t even think Billy’s wife told him anything, it was the Mallory woman.

1. 3hrs they were in there
2. u peep how when she came out
she as slightly undressed
but didnt look a bit distraught
look like she just got done being plowed and she enjoyed it
put on her shoe and everything
3. homelander confirmed it was consensual
when ol girl was strapped with the explosives
he had no reason to lie
and if u peep
that whole scene and convo he told the truth
also the ONLY person who actually thought she was raped
was her husband
im sure mallory the lady who was bird watching manipulate him
like he manipulated hughie in the beginning

1. 3hrs they were in there
2. u peep how when she came out
she as slightly undressed
but didnt look a bit distraught
look like she just got done being plowed and she enjoyed it
put on her shoe and everything
3. homelander confirmed it was consensual
when ol girl was strapped with the explosives
he had no reason to lie
and if u peep
that whole scene and convo he told the truth
also the ONLY person who actually thought she was raped
was her husband
im sure mallory the lady who was bird watching manipulate him
like he manipulated hughie in the beginning
Good points but I mean it's Homelander, the biggest piece of **** in this whole thing. Plus I feel like it might be deeper than that and there's more twists.

In the comics, the Hughie character’s look is based off Simon Pegg. Pretty cool they got him to play the character’s dad.

Also the guy who plays Hughie is Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan’s son.

In the comics, the Hughie character’s look is based off Simon Pegg. Pretty cool they got him to play the character’s dad.

Also the guy who plays Hughie is Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan’s son.
it was weird to har pegg with an american accent
i think thats the first time
ive heard him with one

it was weird to har pegg with an american accent
i think thats the first time
ive heard him with one

Yea, when I first heard him talk I was befuddled. I’m sure this was his first role without his natural accent.

Also just read that in the comics that the plane situation the heroes messed up was 9/11. Thank god for not staying true to the comics.

I can see why it looks like rape. She came out the room with a shoe off and looked mad dishelved. Didn't look right at all.

Probably started consensual and maybe got away from her from there.

It's quite possible Homelander is a rapist and did rape her but similar to the situation with The Deep and Starlight he scared the **** out of Becca where she could only react a certain way.

Plus going by all accounts from Mallory and a few others, after that moment Billy never sees Becca again. Becca disappears right after that encounter. So she goes to Vought, has the kid, and then gets hidden away.

Will say she's pretty horrible for pulling all that. Got the whole world thinking she's dead. Its clear Billy is a guy on the edge, so she's largely responsible for him being the murderer he is now.

Last edited:
The fact that she ran off and ghosted dude and at the end appears to be perfectly okay, I don't think it was rape. She clearly could've contacted dude at any time.

She was adulterous and had a miracle lovechild, her dropping off the radar isn't outside the realm of reason.

I feel like starlight will have a death flag next season, chick is wild dumb. Ol boy lied to her, used her, ran off when guy went to work on her with what looked like a 50 cal, and shes still coming around? Do better :smh:

Show is definitely lit! Only half a season in and I definitely appreciate this show’s direction. Amazon is catching up to Amazon for quality original shows.

Fresh take on the stale superhero genre. Will finish the season today but I’m into it.

Starlight a fine mix of Adriana grande/Hayden panettiere

Last edited:
Only saw the first episode. Will watch the rest. Rest the collection of the comics way back.

This show is amazing. Homelander is that dude. He will off anybody and anything. Dude is controlling his destiny.

I liked the Giancarlo Esposito appearance as well. Glad that man is finally getting his respect and pay. True Thespian right there.

Edit - Translucent was hilarious. When they first showed him during the character introductions and nothing was there, I died laughing. I really thought they were going to have an invisible character the whole time.

They talked about what happened to lamplighter in the 1st episode right? Can't remember what happened to him.

Ok, just googled and it said he retired.

Was expecting way hotter women on this show and for them to be showing *******.

Best looking one was Starlight. Queen Maeve was aight.

Just finished the first episode. I like the setup of characters so far. I’m slow to finishing shows but I’ll get on it.

Kinda saw the Starlight Deep situation coming. #metoo & Weinstein n all plus women in the work world for decades obviously

Elisabeth Shue
3V8qFHN.png

They talked about what happened to lamplighter in the 1st episode right? Can't remember what happened to him.

Ok, just googled and it said he retired.

I’m not sure if he actually retired or something happened, the point where I’m at it hasn’t been addressed other than what was said first episode.. but given how shady shh goes, I’m assuming something happened

Back
Top Bottom