The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

dudes really quoting whats in spoilers out in the open?

And even after it was explained to him, dude geniunely didn't understand what he did wrong lol.

I'm surprised to read soo many people were disgusted by The Deep's gills getting fingered. It didn't bother me at all and I absolutely hate those teeth eyes and teeth fingers.

Just finished the last episode, i can't believe butcher's wife did man.

not only did she do homelander but also had his kid and just up and left him like that. what a thot.

nobody can say that she got raped now that the three of them are a 'family'.....

loved the show

could have used another episode but i guess they'll diver deeper to homelander background in season 2

deeps storyline was kind of pointless :lol:

loved the show

could have used another episode but i guess they'll diver deeper to homelander background in season 2

at least he had a storyline though, BN was 'just there'. the only scene he really had was when he played the piano...

i didnt mind black noir for that exact reason, he's that mysterious member so they can reveal more about him next season

deep was a comedy relief that if they didnt include in the show and we'd miss nothing

i did expect black noir to do something or have a big reveal in the end of something, if anything i wanted to just know what his powers were

I think noir is supposed to be compared to batman so i’m wondering if he even has powers. Maybe just ninja and fighting skills that he showed when fighting the female.

everyone in the seven has to be super i believe so he has to have some power

Yeah...you need a lil more than just some expert fighting skills to wash The Female and he handled her with relative ease.

Damn ain't no one put some respek on Kimiko's name. I know she was called The Female early on but damn.

loved the show

The Deep's storyline just goes with everyone else's in The Seven. a slow dismantling of it all. Starlight finding out its not all hyped up and glamorous. Maeve growing a guilty conscious and Deep's slow journey to actually be a humanitarian (fishatarian??) instead of just for the social media TMZ lifestyle. A Train a junkie, BN who knows, and Translucent is well.... translucent.

Just finished it, ****. That **** was wild. They kind of hinted the whole time that she wasn’t dead. Whole show is cold as ****

Doing the one week trial to see this. It's fire. Yet another weird *** comic book show that I *** with.

Really good show. With Jack Ryan and this Amazon got a few hits.
I really hope they go to 10-12 episodes next season.

looking forward to LotR and Wheel of Time series'

anybody watched Good Omens?

I really thought the VP chick was Chelsea Handler this entire time.

I legit thought the same until I saw Elisabeth Shue's name when I hovered over one scene she was in.

*First time using Prime video and I like that feature.

Back
Top Bottom