The Boys | S4 Episodes 1-3 Out Now! | Amazon Prime

Don't got an exact date but it looks like they're shooting a Christmas episode in that footage so I'd assume before the year is over.

I recently finished the 72 issue comic book run of the Boys and, for as much as I enjoyed it, I really hope the TV show goes in a different direction. I've read some of Garth Ennis other works like Crossed and Preacher and I think that the gratuitous violence takes away from the story and the character development.

It's like "we get it, they're terrible, deprevated PPL, how many more scenes of rape and literally eating babies do we need?" (And don't even get me started about the mother's milk stuff in the comic it's just gross :sick:). Not to mention that some of the twists of the last few issues wouldn't work nearly as well on TV as they did on a comic book page.

Again, dont sleep on Bosch

Bosch is fire. They license some BBC shows that are really good like Informer and also their sports series, All or Nothing, is good as well.

The issue that Amazon Prime and all of these streaming services have is that they do a terrible job of advertising their new releases. if HBO has a new show, you better believe everyone and their mother knows about it because they advertise it on billboards and all over TV and even radio/podcasts. Sometimes I'm on Amazon Prime or Netflix and I just see tons of new content that I've never even heard about. It's a real shame because Amazon Prime has some fire content (like Bosch, The Boys, Informer, etc) that most consumers never hear about.

This is even more dumbfounding because some of the content they put out is crazy expensive. It costs them millions and even tens of millions of dollars to produce, license, pay top talent, why not make sure that everyone knows about it?

Last edited:
Fleabag the only comedy i've watched recently. Looking forward to that new show starring orlando bloom.

Damn this is the one of the first series i actually enjoyed on amazon guess i will give bosch a run after this.

Damn this is the one of the first series i actually enjoyed on amazon guess i will give bosch a run after this.

doit.gif

Bosch, Ms. Maisel, flea bag and Goliath are superb. didnt skip the Bosch theme song once. Actually made the show better imo.

Surprised they resaleased a trailer for season 2 so soon.

first season was fire

just finished it last night and read through this thread but didn't see this brought up: could Starlight be pregnant with Hughie's kid?

first season was fire

just finished it last night and read through this thread but didn't see this brought up: could Starlight be pregnant with Hughie's kid?

i thought that too, but i was like... nah....

but it would make a good side story/complication for season 2...

Just finished watching Brightburn. Who you got in a fight? Homelander or Brightburn?

Last edited:
as your friendly metalhead here I'd like to share that slipknot's newest music video has scenes of The Boys in it. pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom