The Book Of Eli: *Question* && Whats your take on the film?

just watched it this weekend I liked it, your title might spoil ti for those that haven't seen it though

just watched it this weekend I liked it, your title might spoil ti for those that haven't seen it though

Spoiler Alert

Discussing it with friends, for those who have watched the film, did you come to the conclusion that he was blind?

I would like to know ya' input on this because I believe he was (Looking at the clues in the movie) but many swear he wasn't.

Spoiler Alert

Discussing it with friends, for those who have watched the film, did you come to the conclusion that he was blind?

I would like to know ya' input on this because I believe he was (Looking at the clues in the movie) but many swear he wasn't.

I mean, I thought that was the only conclusion you could come to; is there something I'm missing 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Those that question if he was blind are or not are a bunch of morons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Those that question if he was blind are or not are a bunch of morons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, I thought that was the only conclusion you could come to; is there something I'm missing 
nerd.gif

Yes, he was blind.

Liked the film, but too much talking from what I remember. I do give credit on the parts where it got graphic though.

Yes, he was blind.

Liked the film, but too much talking from what I remember. I do give credit on the parts where it got graphic though.

wasn't that the big "bang" of the movie? finding out he was blind? what reasoning could a person think he wasn't?
laugh.gif

wasn't that the big "bang" of the movie? finding out he was blind? what reasoning could a person think he wasn't?
laugh.gif

he was blind. read the script. It says in the script that he was completely blind. /end blind discussion. Anyways I loved the movie. Very entertaining.

he was blind. read the script. It says in the script that he was completely blind. /end blind discussion. Anyways I loved the movie. Very entertaining.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Those that question if he was blind are not are a bunch of morons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Huh?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Those that question if he was blind are not are a bunch of morons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Huh?

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I don't remember him trying to smash Mila Kunis once in that movie. He was either blind or gay.
laugh.gif
you have a point there sir
a religious friend told me that he was blind and that he had the ability to do all of those things because he was being "guided by the divine" so he can deliver the package to the right place 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom