The Bicycle Thread

Pics of my friend's bicycle.. Dude left it here and he asked me to lube it up :evil: :pimp: :wow:

9779652323_e172433a76_c.jpg

9779644943_076accdd56_c.jpg

9779361431_87c510229d_c.jpg

non drive side pics, plus low res pics = hard to tell

Sick bikes! "Fingering" the Ominiums :evil:

As for ULocks and LED Lights,
I suggest looking at OnGuard or Kryptonite. Everyone seems to love Kryptonite too. Onguard is a cheaper alternative. I have an Onguard Pitbull Mini w/ loop myself, I love it. Although the newer model is double the price from the older model :x

http://www.kryptonitelock.com/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?cat=BicycleSecurity&mod=By Category

http://onguardlock.com/products/u-locks/

For LED Lights, like front and rear lights? Or like lighting for mountain bikes? I don't know anything about those, NiteRiders maybe? lol
For my fixed gear, I had those cheapo front lights like Frog Lights and on the back I had a Planet Bike SuperFlash. I also suggest a NiteRider Cherrybomb. Not sure if there's any newer or better products, but I loved those two. Bright, had 3 lighting options, and fairly cheap 20-30$.

Last edited:
Charge Bucket! Love that seat.

I remember I road 20 miles once on a plastic Cinelli seat. Was :x
That charge seat was not cozy :\, still trying to break in my brooks saddle
Sick bikes! "Fingering" the Ominiums :evil:
I always wanted an Ominium! maybe soon, I have a Sugino messenger.

I have two locks..

fits right in the back pocket of most of my pants/shorts
68545-KRYPTONITE%20Antivol%20KRYPTOLOK%20SERIES%202%20MINI%20U-LOCK.jpg

this one I usually have around my waist
GK999966_Kryptonite_New_York_Chain_Lock.jpg

Thanks for the input, I didn't know they cost that much. lol. Even though I'll be able to lock my bike up in the building I work at, I'd like to have a good lock for future rides through at different places. LED lights are pricey too....crap. lol

You gotta get one Rice! dat stiffness :wink:
i need to get one soon when I have the ends for it :nthat:

My aerospoke keeps going flat, so I switched up to my matching front H+Son x phil wood wheelset.

Definitely gonna buy some proofide for my saddle soon too.

9811197495_443f6de71e_c.jpg

9811172885_209d7cdb05_c.jpg

9811259703_b8e0efa8ef_c.jpg

Last edited:
That charge seat was not cozy :\, still trying to break in my brooks saddle
I always wanted an Ominium! maybe soon, I have a Sugino messenger.

I have two locks..

fits right in the back pocket of most of my pants/shorts
68545-KRYPTONITE%20Antivol%20KRYPTOLOK%20SERIES%202%20MINI%20U-LOCK.jpg

this one I usually have around my waist
GK999966_Kryptonite_New_York_Chain_Lock.jpg

I have almost the same two locks, instead of the kryponite U lock, I went with the highest rated ABUS I could find.

Also, for those that know.. is it worth it to get a folding bike for commuters? Super expensive bikes, arent the best commuter bikes imo.. due to the threat of theft.

Why the fork change, fly? Looks good to me though. is it a little heavier than your other one? That chrome look though :x clean.

And then more chrome from Rice's Pista :wow: Always liked that model.

Here's my baby:

She's so dirty and raunchy, but that's how I like em. :evil:

Phen0m, I have an older folding bike lol, a latch type. Super heavy but works. And yeah for the price of one, I'd rather just get a simple commuter bike.

Last edited:
sold my last bike...moved to another city/state...and managed to find another one....can't believe it
sup rice boy... i remember you from way back when i used to post in this thread :smokin

Last edited:
San Fran! Flowers all over it and everything! :pimp: :lol:
Dope :nthat:
sold my last bike...moved to another city/state...and managed to find another one....can't believe it
sup rice boy... i remember you from way back when i used to post in this thread :smokin
Some crazy luck :smokin, that's the pista I wanted at first but I couldn't manage to find it.

Of course I remember you too man, your OG bicycle is sill on the front page :pimp:

Cut some weight off the CAAD. 17.41 lbs. with a goal of 16.5. Full carbon seatpost on the way. Boat anchor of a fork is next.

[br]

Back
Top Bottom