The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread 🔥🥇🥈🥉

IATT IATT Titmus not going to do 800 and 1500 like ledecky?

dont know honestly, I assumed she would have.. but then again I don’t know the schedule off the top of my head to know the conflicts for her.. don’t have to do 3 rounds in those events, but still doing 2 is taxing as hell

i assumed she was going 200-1500 then the 4 x 200.. with her and ledecky trading spots between gold and silver throughout

IATT IATT so it looks like US will add Simone Manuel to anchor the 4x100 relay coming up, think its a good move?

IATT IATT so it looks like US will add Simone Manuel to anchor the 4x100 relay coming up, think its a good move?

don’t have a choice, just getting a medal will be a battle

Australia is going slaughter that WR.. China is going drop time from the prelims

if I’m the US coaches I’m going out guns blazing and pulling every card I have including putting huske on there

anyone who could split sub 53 is needed..shhh anyone who could go sub 53.4 is needed

Manuel, Ledecky, Huske?

don’t have a choice, just getting a medal will be a battle

Australia is going slaughter that WR.. China is going drop time from the prelims

if I’m the US coaches I’m going out guns blazing and pulling every card I have including putting huske on there

anyone who could split sub 53 is needed..shhh anyone who could go sub 53.4 is needed

why are swimming records always getting broken? are athletes getting that much better? technology in suit?
did i hear them correctly, that phelps only has one WR remaining?

Australia is going have all 4 of their legs under 52.8.. in the prelims without their 2 fastest girls and they had 2 girls sub 52.9 with safe starts

simone the only American been better than that last 2 years

why are swimming records always getting broken? are athletes getting that much better? technology in suit?
did i hear them correctly, that phelps only has one WR remaining?

not always.. but you have some special talent that has come along

going be a while before anyone touches Phelps WR in the 4 IM

but dressel is like bolt.. ledecky is basically improving her own times

damn, just listened to the US beach volleyball team talking about how ****** his quarantine hotel was and how the US Olympic commity save him and put him in a better place. But also all the restrictions. They cant leave the hotel except to train and only when the gym is empty. the isolation except from his teammate. And the solo athletes are alone often because they come in contact with athletes from the other countries, so they cant even hang out with other Team USA people. Wild.

No distractions though. No soft ****. Go kill.

Really cool for the Tunisian dude. An actual crowd would've been going crazy for him.

Wish we would have had a more competitive 3v3 men’s team. Woman’s team has pros but I guess without adequate practice etc, an L would be embarrassing for the NBA players.

You can tell that this Weyant girl cleans up nice.

Great effort for the youngster. Can't be mad at a silver.

edit:

Wish we would have had a more competitive 3v3 men’s team. Woman’s team has pros but I guess without adequate practice etc, an L would be embarrassing for the NBA players.

Who are the current top 3 players in the Big3? Cube would have a ****load of free press if he somehow got his league involved in 2024.

Back
Top Bottom