The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Thread šŸ”„šŸ„‡šŸ„ˆšŸ„‰

depends on who it is and the event.. a lot easier to do in track since you can clearly see people better throughout and down the final 100

but swimming you can see people just not as easily.. you can look but itā€™ll throw body positioning off.. so either you just check whatever side youā€™re breathing on in freestyle or just push off on your side on turns and try to check as much as you can during your underwater phase

but usually youā€™re just kinda building throughout without pushing it pushing it.. with relays youā€™re making sure all starts are super safe, so youā€™ll see slower reaction times in the prelims from the top teams.. but for thone relays, theyre saving their top guys and the ones in the morning are trying earn 1 or 2 of the spots in the final team

Gotcha, thanks. Now that you mention it I always thought it was funny you could sub in and out from your relay teams. Like let the second string qualify for the final then here comes Michael Phelps to get the glory :lol: but I guess itā€™s better to not tire out the big stars

You can tell that this Weyant girl cleans up nice.

Great effort for the youngster. Can't be mad at a silver.

edit:

Who are the current top 3 players in the Big3? Cube would have a ****load of free press if he somehow got his league involved in 2024.

way different pace and rules

You can tell that this Weyant girl cleans up nice.

Great effort for the youngster. Can't be mad at a silver.

edit:

Who are the current top 3 players in the Big3? Cube would have a ****load of free press if he somehow got his league involved in 2024.

she ok, above AWG I guess

what channels are you guys watching? i havent been watching the peacock app yet.

so usa, olympic channel, nbcsn and cbet so far. any other i'm missing? which gets the biggest competitions

Where is 3x3 right now? Can't find it on any channels when it's supposed to be on USA.

what channels are you guys watching? i havent been watching the peacock app yet.

so usa, olympic channel, nbcsn and cbet so far. any other i'm missing? which gets the biggest competitions

regular/broadcast NBC gets the good stuff, usually in prime time on delay

so with all the new sports added, with they be fringe moving forward? depending on the conditions of the next location? There wont be any surfing in paris.

USA...

tumblr_lrcy3mNFei1qa5ui1o2_250.gif

Oh damn...I didn't realize softball was on...oh well. USA taking it, but they've been in some close ones.

Tirico was talking so damn fast, did I hear that right? They moved up surfing because better waves from the incoming Typhoon? That's a nice element. :lol:

NBC playing Goldfinger ā€œSupermanā€ from THPS for the Tony Hawk segment. Give the music guy a raise :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom