^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

eek.gif
pimp.gif
That should be a good movie

Originally Posted by TSX24

My plot theory is the avengers will have to team up to take down hulk and at the end hulk will join avengers to take on a new nemesis (avengers 2). So i think hulk will mostly be in CGI but may be show a glimpse or two of the new guy who would play him
At the end of the last Hulk movie Tony Stark came to talk to him at the end though, so I don't think he'll play a role of a villain.

My plot theory is the avengers will have to team up to take down hulk and at the end hulk will join avengers to take on a new nemesis (avengers 2). So i think hulk will mostly be in CGI but may be show a glimpse or two of the new guy who would play him
At the end of the last Hulk movie Tony Stark came to talk to him at the end though, so I don't think he'll play a role of a villain.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

I was just about to say this.

Don't forget about Iron Man 3 after after Avengers. I'm sure we'll be sitting after the credits for the next couple of years.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

I was just about to say this.

Don't forget about Iron Man 3 after after Avengers. I'm sure we'll be sitting after the credits for the next couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom