^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Next years gonna be amazing for comic geeks like me. The Man of Steel,TDKR,The Avengers and the Amazing Spiderman are all coming out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Was the hulk a part of the avengers?

Hulk is actually a founding member of Avengers in the comics and you can see Mark Ruffalo(Bruce Banner) in one of the shots where they're flashing the members so I'm guessing he'll also be a part of them in this movie, although he's a bit of a wild card so I don't know how they'll fit him in

Hulk is actually a founding member of Avengers in the comics and you can see Mark Ruffalo(Bruce Banner) in one of the shots where they're flashing the members so I'm guessing he'll also be a part of them in this movie, although he's a bit of a wild card so I don't know how they'll fit him in

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Thanks I couldn't see.. the video was really dark..  

yeah, I didn't notice him at first, but I was pausing it during that flashing sequence to see Thor and Cap's new suits and recognized him in the middle of it.  Can't wait to see this trailer in the theaters in a few days

yeah, I didn't notice him at first, but I was pausing it during that flashing sequence to see Thor and Cap's new suits and recognized him in the middle of it.  Can't wait to see this trailer in the theaters in a few days

Back
Top Bottom