The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall could realistically average 20 & 10. He was 19 & 9 last year.

Rondos not capable of that.

However...Prime rondo should not be slept on at All. Hated dude, but he's a crafty son of a gun.

Wall shot 35% from 3 last year. Not sold on it, but he's def improving. If he keeps his 3s in that range, eliminates those contested elbow jumpers...throws in some floaters and finishes better, he'll be a top 5 or 10 player pretty soon.

He also has a pretty basic set of crossovers. With his quickness and handle, he should be getting to the rim more. But Wall could serve to be a more creative ball handler to break down the defense easier.

No Rondo hate here

I would just personally rather have Wall on my team because of a scoring edge that's all

You can only amnesty (cut) one player. Lakers did that with Ron. You can claim as many players as you want off the amnesty wire (bums who've been cut).

In summary, the lakers will be trash this year. They'll miss Nick Young for a month, other than that they're healthy. Plus injuries aren't an excuse. You don't sign players who are on the last leg of their career and expect them to play 82 games as a starter(Nash) or a guy coming off major back surgery (if you want to throw it back to Dwight).

There's no injury curse. The only curse the Lakers have is that they have an idiot owner since Dr. buss passed.
I was referring to Carlos Boozer

LOL. As if the Celtics are having success with how Rondo's numbers currently are?

Very difficult to build a team around a PG who can't shoot at a respectable rate.

Dude this really is the golden era of PGs

Curry,

CP3

Wall,

RW

Rose

Rondo

Lillard

Collison

Bledsoe

Rubio

Brandon Jennings

MCW

Holiday

Jimmer

D Will(please bro, stay healthy)

Lowry

Kyrie

Mike C

Tony Parker

Kemba

Ty Lawson
Trolling with Jimmer, Jennings, Rubio etc. mentions

But yes, we are in a great era for point guards. How many times does that need to be mentioned

Wall is a great player, might be elite status in the next few years but yeah, he's not getting MVP this season. If someone wants to put some sort of large wager on it let's do it. I'd even tell you he won't get top 3, probably 5

Last edited:
No Rondo hate here

I would just personally rather have Wall on my team because of a scoring edge that's all

I can respect that, just seemed like people are putting Wall on a level that Rondo has never seen before and I don't think that's true.

LOL. As if the Celtics are having success with how Rondo's numbers currently are?

Very difficult to build a team around a PG who can't shoot at a respectable rate.

Like i said he didnt have to when he had the big 3, this season determines if he was just a product of that or can he really hold his own

Dude this really is the golden era of PGs

Curry,
CP3
Wall,
RW
Rose
Rondo
Lillard
Collison
Bledsoe
Rubio
Brandon Jennings
MCW
Holiday
Jimmer
D Will(please bro, stay healthy)
Lowry
Kyrie
Mike C
Tony Parker
Kemba
Ty Lawson

Ctrl+F Chalmers.........................

Phrase not found

:smh:

Not too many pgs I would of taken over rondo pre-injury. With that said....

How many all star point guards have a championship ring in the league right now?

Lost mad respect for Rondo when he had the double digit assist streak going. Dude was literally turning down open fast break layups to keep that dumb streak going. It was shameful.

Lost mad respect for Rondo when he had the double digit assist streak going. Dude was literally turning down open fast break layups to keep that dumb streak going. It was shameful.

You shouldnt always have respect for rondo just off the strength of the 2011 playoffs

He routinely gives up his own looks to pass though. That's just how he is

Shameful is a bit excessive but it's just an opinion. Don't think it's worth losing respect for him, he's the type that honestly cares about winning and doesn't just play for a paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom