The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if Wall had a jumper or floater...SMH.

It really wouldn't be fair.

I think every ball player has a weakness, and that'll be his. He'll continue to improve and become consistent, but I don't think he'll ever be a lights out shooter.

Can't wait to see heavy minutes for Ibaka and Adams together.

I'm really interested in seeing Omer and Unibrow together.

Kidd is trying to accomplish with starting Giannis at PG? You have Kendall and Knight. Plus Giannis is a scorer. :rolleyes

Funny the opinions on John Wall a year ago where he's a bum, now he's one of the three best PG's in the NBA.

I honestly don't think he's really at this point than someone like Mike Conley but that's just me.

Dude this really is the golden era of PGs

Curry,

CP3

Wall,

RW

Rose

Rondo

Lillard

Collison

Bledsoe

Rubio

Brandon Jennings

MCW

Holiday

Jimmer

D Will(please bro, stay healthy)

Lowry

Kyrie

Mike C

Tony Parker

Kemba

Ty Lawson

Last edited:

Curry,

CP3

Wall,

RW

Rose

Rondo

Lillard

Steve Blake

Collison

Bledsoe

Rubio

Brandon Jennings

MCW

Holiday
QFT 
pimp.gif

His jumper is still improving and after that he has no flaws in his game while being an all world athlete on a good young team that will get better.

It's him or Russ as the best PG's going forward.

Don't disagree with any of that, but winning an MVP award is tough and generally is tied to team success. For Wall to win, the Wizards would probably have to finish with no worse than 1 of the 4 or 5 best records in the league, he'd have to put up awesome numbers and he'd have to beat out a bunch of other really good players. KD and LeBron aren't going anywhere for a while. I'm not saying its not possible, just that its not likely. That's not a knock on Wall, but more a statement about the MVP award. I mean, Kobe is going to go down as one of the top 5 players of all time, but he only has 1 MVP award in 17 seasons.

Last edited:
How the mighty have fallen. Never thought I'd see the day when Steve Blake and Brandon Jennings could get on a list of top PGs, but Deron Williams couldn't.

Don't disagree with any of that, but winning an MVP award is tough and generally is tied to team success. For Wall to win, the Wizards would probably have to finish with no worse than 1 of the 4 or 5 best records in the league, he'd have to put up awesome numbers and he'd have to beat out a bunch of other really good players. KD and LeBron aren't going anywhere for a while. I'm not saying its not possible, just that its not likely. That's not a knock on Wall, but more a statement about the MVP award. I mean, Kobe is going to go down as one of the top 5 players of all time, but he only has 1 MVP award in 17 seasons.
qft, and people looking at me crazy. yeah I agree that Wall might be a complete player but as a point guard controlling the game and running a good half-court offense, he's not there yet and he might not ever there.

Curry,
CP3
Wall,
RW
Rose
Rondo
Lillard
Collison
Bledsoe
Rubio
Brandon Jennings
MCW
Holiday
Jimmer
D Will(please bro, stay healthy)
Lowry
Kyrie
Mike C
Tony Parker
Kemba
Ty Lawson

Damn near every team in the league has at least a "good" PG.

You forgot Calderon tho :smokin

I really hope the Spurs get the repeat, just once. Defend the title just once guys.

#6 for Timmy straight into retirement is all I ask of this upcoming season.

I really hope the Spurs get the repeat, just once. Defend the title just once guys.

#6 for Timmy straight into retirement is all I ask of this upcoming season.

wouldn't be mad. That might be even more impressive if they won the west at the top and repeated after last season the focus they showed to win.

Wall still better than what Rondo was years ago :pimp:

How so ?

Rondo avg double digit assist multiple times while Wall has yet to do so, they're definitely comparable....Wall scores a touch more while Rondo passes more.

Both are good defenders so you can't use that to try and paint a big gap between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom