The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan played every game, and I had the pleasure of actually seeing him do it.

Guess how old he was during the flu game?

We're talking about athleticism, was jordan still flying in 97? His 12th season in the league?

I think he felt like he didnt have to

Its like yall couldnt wait to say bron is losing a step as soon as yall dont see him dunking every possession :smh:

Now your comparing a rb whose position is the shortest lifespan in the league to a immobile qb. Hell punters and kickers play till they 40plus.....

We're talking about athleticism, was jordan still flying in 97? His 12th season in the league?

I think he felt like he didnt have to

Its like yall couldnt wait to say bron is losing a step as soon as yall dont see him dunking every possession
mean.gif
Being there, he still had the first step, and yes, he was still dunking over people, with regularity.

So answer this question, you do not think that throwing a football, is somehow athletic?

My position isn't coming from anti LeBron sentiment. My position on LeBron is that there is something wrong. He and Rose are the only reason I want to presently watch NBA hoops, and I feel that LeBron is having shoe issues right now.

Last edited:
Different sports boxing and basketball. Ones full contact ....
there will never be a 37 year old baller who is the best player in the world...
but the boxing champ is 37....

what does that say about boxing.

Being there, he still had the first step, and yes, he was still dunking over people, with regularity.

So answer this question, you do not think that throwing a football, is somehow athletic?

My position isn't coming from anti LeBron sentiment. My position on LeBron is that there is something wrong. He and Rose are the only reason I want to presently watch NBA hoops, and I feel that LeBron is having shoe issues right now.

Jordan started using the fadeaway just so he didnt have to use his athleticism all the time & no he was not dunking on dudes with regularity at 34

Do QB gets hit 20 plus time a game?... Average career of a QB and rb.... Rb fall off at 29-30...qbs can play till they 40, plus they protected by the rules...

stop playing dumb bro.

Jordan started using the fadeaway just so he didnt have to use his athleticism all the time & no he was not dunking on dudes with regularity at 34
He added the fade as a weapon, not to offset his supposed decline in athleticism. He still jumped very high, in order to shoot that fade.

He still dunked over Ewing, in AJ1's, AT the Garden, and he still defended the perimeter, against the opposing teams best perimeter player.

All of that takes explosiveness and athleticism, at the highest level.

He added the fade as a weapon, not to offset his supposed decline in athleticism. He still jumped very high, in order to shoot that fade.

He still dunked over Ewing, in AJ1's, AT the Garden, and he still defended the perimeter, against the opposing teams best perimeter player.

All of that takes explosiveness and athleticism, at the highest level.
So jordan can do it at 34 but bron cant do it at 29 :lol:

:smh: pippen was guarding the teams best perimeter player :lol: im done with you tho

Do QB gets hit 20 plus time a game?... Average career of a QB and rb.... Rb fall off at 29-30...qbs can play till they 40, plus they protected by the rules...

stop playing dumb bro.
Okay, looking at those numbers, LeBron should NOT be in decline then, considering the sport he plays does not allow such contact, correct?

Running backs are tremendous athletes. 

So jordan can do it at 34 but bron cant do it at 29
laugh.gif

mean.gif
pippen was guarding the teams best perimeter player
laugh.gif
im done with you tho
No, see, I now see that you have no clue as to what you speak, because Pippen would guard the best THREE, in the defensive scheme, as MJ was the two, guarding the likes of Mullin, Richmond, Miller, Drexler, and the rest.

If you are going to debate, at least do a bit of research first.

Last edited:

No, see, I now see that you have no clue as to what you speak, because Pippen would guard the best THREE, in the defensive scheme, as MJ was the two, guarding the likes of Mullin, Richmond, Miller, Drexler, and the rest.

smile.gif

just because pippen was a sf thats the only position he was capable of guarding?

Jordan wasnt guarding the best perimeter player since he was the #1 option and had to carry the team on offense

just because pippen was a sf thats the only position he was capable of guarding?

Jordan wasnt guarding the best perimeter player since he was the #1 option and had to carry the team on offense
You are simply digging a deeper hole for yourself.

You do not know what you are talking about.

You are making yourself look incredibly ill prepared. I implore you to go and do some research. 

You are delusional if you don't think LeBron looks like he's either lost a step athletically or there's something physically wrong with him so far this year. His explosion and lift just looks terrible right now compared to what it usually has been. He's only getting by guys on brute strength right now. Somethin ain't right with him...

There's nothing wrong with LeBron, he's just getting older and the mileage is showing. It's only natural to lose a step after you've played as many games, playoff games and International games as he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom