The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan dunks on a player once a yr during his 2nd 3 peat = hes showing his athleticism is still there

Lebron is being conservative with the dunking = he lost a step

Makes sense
I think you have a problem with understanding my take on this. I do not think that LeBron has lost a step, nor do I think that he is conserving anything. I know that he is hurting, and I am suggesting that the problem starts with his feet. He was having issues maintaining an active stance, could not remain neutral, and it is too early in the season for that. 

Something is wrong.

Last edited:
Orlando is such an intriguing team to watch.
Tobias Harris seems have taken the next step, Fournier is a great shooter, Vucevic is a rebound machine, Oladipo is good, Peyton is fun to watch, Frye is useful, Aaron is gonna be good.
On the other hand I feel let down by Minnesota. Rubio got injured early, Pekovic just doesnt wanna be there, Bennett is back to being a non impact player, K. Mart is a bore to watch..........
Wiggs is fun to watch at least, but man its gonna be a long season for them.

So, Pau thriving defensively in Chicago. I can't complain about us not signing him instead of Zbo since we are 8-1, but I knew he would be better with a great defense around him. Chicago defense not as great as Memphis right now either. I still would have loved to see Pau and Marc together, though.

Tobias Harris seems have taken the next step, Fournier is a great shooter, Vucevic is a rebound machine, Oladipo is good, Peyton is fun to watch, Frye is useful, Aaron is gonna be good.
On the other hand I feel let down by Minnesota. Rubio got injured early, Pekovic just doesnt wanna be there, Bennett is back to being a non impact player, K. Mart is a bore to watch..........
"Dipo" reenters the starting lineup at PG. Payton struggling, to the bench. Fournier remains starting 2-guard.

I keep telling people stop leaving off Kyle O'Quinn. He does all the little things on the basketball court, invaluable. Harkless and Nicholson also decent bench pieces, youthful.

So, Pau thriving defensively in Chicago. I can't complain about us not signing him instead of Zbo since we are 8-1, but I knew he would be better with a great defense around him. Chicago defense not as great as Memphis right now either. I still would have loved to see Pau and Marc together, though.
Having Gibson also helps Pau tremendously. The three-headed monster of Noah, Pau and Taj is lethal. In Memphis I don't know that Pau has the same support off the bench. The pressure is much less knowing Gibson can come right in and impact the game on both ends. Puts less onus on Pau.

LeBron is a mostly under the rim player now. 
laugh.gif
 Wow. 

"Dipo" reenters the starting lineup at PG. Payton struggling, to the bench. Fournier remains starting 2-guard.

I keep telling people stop leaving off Kyle O'Quinn. He does all the little things on the basketball court, invaluable. Harkless and Nicholson also decent bench pieces, youthful.

Agreed. Orlando has a bright future. Theyre rebuilding the right way.

Hennigan has done well as GM. Most importantly dealing with D12's departure.
Didn't think the Frye signing made any sense though. The one move that just had me 
mean.gif

Don't think it makes much sense to wrap up money in that guy for their situation. I do buy into the fact that you should have veterans sprinkled in on a young squad to show them the way, but Frye? 

Some ppl was actually talking playoffs for minn too :lol: :smh:

Didn't think the Frye signing made any sense though. The one move that just had me :smh:

Don't think it makes much sense to wrap up money in that guy for their situation. I do buy into the fact that you should have veterans sprinkled in on a young squad to show them the way, but Frye? 

Frye opens up the floor for everyone and is big/good enough to play 4 and 5 defensively pretty well. If dipo and Harris are ready to take a step, Frye is gonna help them ALOT. Maybe they overpaid but those are the types of vets a rebuilding team should sign. Someone who is going to make all of the young players better without taking time away from anyone that immediately needs PT.

Frye opens up the floor for everyone and is big/good enough to play 4 and 5 defensively pretty well. If dipo and Harris are ready to take a step, Frye is gonna help them ALOT. Maybe they overpaid but those are the types of vets a rebuilding team should sign. Someone who is going to make all of the young players better without taking time away from anyone that immediately needs PT.
I guess I just aint a big fan of the Spencer Hawes' and Channing Frye's of the world

But I agree, he does spread things for everyone

Didn't think the Frye signing made any sense though. The one move that just had me :smh:

Hennigan signed Frye purely for perimeter shooting. Orlando is like Detroit when it comes to competent deep shooters.

I haven't watched the magic much this year, but did they start Dipo at pg? Why don't they move him to the 2 and let Peyton get some shine?

I haven't watched the magic much this year, but did they start Dipo at pg? Why don't they move him to the 2 and let Peyton get some shine?
Vic played his first game of the season last night, off the bench. Facial fracture. Payton is struggling and Fournier is prospering. Hence the logical move for Vaughn to replace Payton with "Dipo" in the starting lineup, especially as a rookie with growing pains. Fournier has been money with his shooting and scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom