The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this posted? :x

B2cWNbiIQAAk0Ls.jpg:large

Wade didn't play and Bron is no longer with the Heat. No rush to get there for the tip really. But did fill up after the game started...

Last edited:
Something is up. 
[img]http://img.bleacherreport.net/...e2282_crop_exact.jpg?w=1500&h=1500&q=85[/img]

My man's bounce is nil, he was having difficulty maintaining athletic posture a few ago, and now he is rocking cho pat, as I said on the XII thread, them shoes ain't working for him. Dropped 41, but that was due to power, but the lift just aint there. 

I agree wholeheartedly. This entire season the explosion isn't there. Initially, I thought it might be him being tentative with his teammates or trying to feel them out. Now, I think it's something definitely physical. I don't think it's something as simple as shoes. You could put that cat in loafers and he could still destroy a rim when he's right. Maybe it's his back. Rapid weight loss can make you sluggish, but I don't think that's it. I think he's hurt. No bounce. No explosion.

And watching Kobe is downright depressing to me. I love that cat's dedication to the game and to see him end his career like this is sad. It's going to be UGLY. They have absolutely nothing on that team.

Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly. This entire season the explosion isn't there. Initially, I thought it might be him being tentative with his teammates or trying to feel them out. Now, I think it's something definitely physical. I don't think it's something as simple as shoes. You could put that cat in loafers and he could still destroy a rim when he's right. Maybe it's his back. Rapid weight loss can make you sluggish, but I don't think that's it. I think he's hurt. No bounce. No explosion.

And watching Kobe is downright depressing to me. I love that cat's dedication to the game and to see him end his career like this is sad. It's going to be UGLY. They have absolutely nothing on that team.
I don't know about putting him in anything to play in, because last year he could not wear the shoes that were supposedly made FOR him as well. It is noted that LeBron wore his Soldier shoe, for almost the entire year. This year the back problems resurfaced, and this is after an off season weight loss program that was supposed to lessen excessive force upon his skeletal structure. This is no anti Nike sentiment, but after watching him rock for a few, something is definitely up.  

In regard to Kobe, yeah, while it may be tough to watch, dude had a hand in making his own bed.

Also noticed in that picture that Rondo lost mass like a ************. He looks as skinny as his rookie year right there.

^^average decline age is like 30 rite....
dont compare an immobile QB to a NBA player...

Kobe should've retired last year......laker game suck to watch

Did you ever see Jordan play?

Do you know what he did up until 35?

Have you watched Peyton Manning lately?

Do you know how old he is?

I feel sorry for you guys who think that thirty is somehow old.

Was jordan still flying & 35 or during his 2nd repeat? Or was he conserving his body?

:lol: @ peyton manning, the same dude that sits in one spot & throws a football :smh:

Floyd Mayweather jr

Still a high level, high intensity athlete.

So fighting twice a year = playing 80+ gms for 10+ yrs :lol: yall dudes man

Bron is just conserving his body, no need to be doing all that high flying **** anymore

Was jordan still flying & 35 or during his 2nd repeat? Or was he conserving his body?

laugh.gif
@ peyton manning, the same dude that sits in one spot & throws a football
mean.gif

So fighting twice a year = playing 80+ gms for 10+ yrs
laugh.gif
yall dudes man

Bron is just conserving his body, no need to be doing all that high flying **** anymore
Jordan played every game, and plenty, including myself had the pleasure of actually seeing him do it.

Guess how old he was during the flu game?

Can you throw a football as far and then as accurately as Peyton Manning, at your age?

Do you know how many ex football players have a hard time simply walking, at Manning's age?

Have you ever heard of Earl Campbell?

Last edited:
Bron is def losing a step and it's sad to see, I miss him trying to tear the rim off the backboard.

:lol: @ peyton manning, the same dude that sits in one spot & throws a football :smh:
So fighting twice a year = playing 80+ gms for 10+ yrs :lol: yall dudes man

Comparing a boxer to an NBA player....
I'm curious which sport you think is more physically demanding over a career: Boxing or basketball? Answer honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom