The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted 4 assists from Kobe that the Bigs turned into just another pass. Every big on the Lakers finishes like Lamb, at the rim.

I'm sorry NT I failed you. I got so caught up with college ball that I forgot to make the night's only Orlando Magic comment. Oladipo made his return tonight and played well. He really seemed to give the team a renewed energy and the Magic went on to win handily.

I mean it was against the Bucks but still...

Phew. Now I can sleep

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK  

NooEra in the past
He's one of the best to ever do it when the lights are brightest
pimp.gif

44 8 and 10 in a crucial ECF game (albeit in a losing effort) ?
pimp.gif

LOL CP3 doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Rondo.

CP3: career loser, fragile, cry baby flopper.

Rondo: champion, gritty as hell, never makes excuses, all-around baller.

If Rondo had a consistent jumper he'd be the best player in the league after Lebron; hands down.
NooEra in the present
I love the guy but If Rondo is the best player on your team , you are certified doo-doo
NooEra in the future
Originally Posted by NooEra  
Originally Posted by NooEra

Rondo sucks. Ship his *** out. Mahcus Smaht is a top 5 PG and on track to be the best athlete of all time.
I didn't want to be the one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We both know there's plenty of bullets left in that chamber too. 
laugh.gif
I went real easy on shorty.

Kobe putting up 1 for 14 in 36 futile minutes.
sick.gif
Enjoy your 2 year retirement tour and keep cashin' dem checks boy.

I swear Pop starts off every season with a full beard and randomly shaves that **** off for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Don't worry, they're going to fight and claw their ways back to secure that 8 seed...

:lol:

I can't believe people actually thought the Lakers would be anything more than a lottery team this year, but its not even that big of a deal.

How many losing seasons do they have in their franchises history?

Like 3?

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
- Spurs destroy Lakers, 93-80. Kobe Bryant goes 7.1% (1-14) from field, his worst FG % in career w/ at least 10 shots. 

- The Pelicans are the 1st team in NBA history to shoot 65 percent from the field and make 15 3-pointers in a game (H/T @EliasSports)

Last edited:

I love people who claim Kobe has nobody to pass to when he's shooting like 36% from the field,
laugh.gif
They haven't even scored 70 points and the game is almost over.
*Looks at handle*

Oh.
Why are you such a bully? I hope some card dealer at The Bellagio pulls a Raymone and pops you in the ****.
roll.gif

That's weird, I was actually just @ Bellagio a few hours ago.
One of your corrupted Vegas thots put the word in.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Nah we just have that cross-country connection g.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom