The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
every win is so important for OKC until Russ and KD gets back. I can't wait until they do
Too true.

Every Player that suited tonight played, scored, rebounded, and had an assist. (Perkins and Ibaka missed on the assist)

Fun to watch even without KD/Russ, when they play like that.

Next 2 are Home Games: Detroit and Houston

Everyone talking about Wiggins but the guy who was so much more "NBA Ready" ain't exactly off to a hot start either.

Y'all don't like enjoy watching james harden play ball?

Other than Rubio, I don't think anyone else in the league could have just made that pass

Other than Rubio, I don't think anyone else in the league could have just made that pass
When he's playing like this? Passing the ball, looking to actually score. I enjoy it thoroughly, much like his days in Oklahoma City. 

When he plays like he has no interest in making baskets as much as launching himself into defenders? When he has no interest in passing the ball and would rather dribble out the shot clock? No, he isn't enjoyable to me.

Look at his FT attempts. 3. That tells you a lot.

Last edited:
Bennett is worhtless.

Dude won't be in the league in 5 years.

he does absolutely nothing out there... so happy I don't have to root for him anymore.

Bennett isn't worthless doe, he could be a nice role player. No reason he can't be valuable.. big who can handle a bit and shoot a bit.. rebounds seem to come easy too

Last edited:
[thread="608612"] [/thread]

:pimp: every win is so important for OKC until Russ and KD gets back. I can't wait until they do
Too true.

Every Player that suited tonight played, scored, rebounded, and had an assist. (Perkins and Ibaka missed on the assist)

Lamb getting mins and playing horribly is putting a damper on things.. Him and telfair can go find the very end of the bench (hopefully he has some value come the deadline)

But when pj3 and roberson get back.. And morrow doesn't have any mins restrictions, good to go

Last edited:
Wow at Corey Brewer field goal %age (38% and 6.5 ppg). He is really missing K. Love outlet passes more than anyone. At that clip he may be overseas for good before we know it. He needs to get some semblance of a offensive game outside of cherry picking ASAP...

Wow at Corey Brewer field goal %age (38% and 6.5 ppg). He is really missing K. Love outlet passes more than anyone. At that clip he may be overseas for good before we know it. He needs to get some semblance of a offensive game outside of cherry picking ASAP...

He's playing 10 less minutes because of the addition of wiggins. His numbers are supposed to drop off

I like Wiggins I really want him to succeed. He is a very good defender already, he did a pretty good job and Harden today

Too true.

Hopefully OKC can beat the Pistons. I think Houston might blow us out but who knows we played the clips and grizz very tough and almost beat both of them.

The Harden defense meme is a little tired, he's actually been pretty solid this year. His off ball defense is no worse than other scorers, prime Kobe for example, it's not a big deal.

he's been awesome on that end this year, relative to who he's been.

When he's playing like this? Passing the ball, looking to actually score. I enjoy it thoroughly, much like his days in Oklahoma City. 

When he plays like he has no interest in making baskets as much as launching himself into defenders? When he has no interest in passing the ball and would rather dribble out the shot clock? No, he isn't enjoyable to me.

Look at his FT attempts. 3. That tells you a lot.

most of his "dribbling out the clock" is we go to isolation offense down the stretch. it's more a coaching thing. he's distributing more this year because he's playing backup point guard essentially.

my only gripe is that dwight could catch the ball instead of tossing it 5 rows into the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom