The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm off base...but I swear there was something sketchy between Gary Sheffield, Mark Jackson, and Jackson's wife.
She was an Off Broadway star back in the late eighties, the show was called Momma I Want To Sing. She was pursued by Mark heavily, straight simp status. However, she was portrayed as one of those good christian girls that you could take home to mommy, which is right up Mark's alley.  She intentionally put out that she was a virgin, and was waiting to be married before she had any sex.

Many knew that it was complete hogwash. 

the black kevin love
Except Anthony Davis plays premium defense.

Wait, I just saw that Rasual Butler had 18 for the Wiz tonight. The hell? Dude's been out of the league for like 3 years. Good for him though.
Even at 35-years-old, there's a demand for competent spot-up shooters.

The Nuggets ain't even fun to watch anymore man :smh: & they got all those entertaining players on the squad. Wish Karl was still the coach. Wish somebody would bring him back. **** his playoff record, his teams are fun to watch
Bruh :lol: I thought you were either exaggerating or it was a different Butler, then I go to ESPN & he got 18 on 7-8 shooting :rofl: had NO idea he was still in the league.
I'm starting to believe Shaw isn't right for Denver and will fail in his first gig with the Nuggets. In just over a season, the returns have been damning.

Well deserved win last night for the Magic. Fournier is on FIRE!

Quite funny really, I was gutted about loosing Afflalo to the Nuggets. Not so much any more :rofl:
Is Kyle O'Quinn ever going to play again? Never seen someone nurse a mild ankle injury so long.

Maybe I'm off base...but I swear there was something sketchy between Gary Sheffield, Mark Jackson, and Jackson's wife.
I'd take a run and risk "Sheffy's" wrath.

D Wade

20 ppg 3.5 rpg 6 apg 50% from the field and 45% from 3.

Y'all said he was washed and should retire.
I wasn't one of the NT'ers to deem Wade "washed" nor did I call for his retirement, but I haven't been a staunch proponent of him either post-LeBron. Felt like his body was failing him, and "Flash's" game is predicated on his physical ability and athleticism attacking the basket.

If his knees can hold up, I don't see his production falling off from where he is now. He doesn't slash like he did 7 years ago, but the mid range jumper off the pin down, the pick and roll game, the low post game, and the off the ball scoring is still there.

I just hope his health holds up. He's still one of the better 2's in the league.

Bennett is worhtless.

Dude won't be in the league in 5 years.

he does absolutely nothing out there... so happy I don't have to root for him anymore.

what on earth are you babbling about?

He has an 18.6 PER, but he hasn't played a ton becuase of some knee problems.

thats higher than MCW's rookie of the year PER and Benett is one year younger.

Honestly other than Nerlens and Giannis if we had a re draft today I still take him top 5.

D Wade

20 ppg 3.5 rpg 6 apg 50% from the field and 45% from 3.

Y'all said he was washed and should retire.

From the offseason thread:

27/5/5 on 44% from Kobe

25/5/5 on 48% from Wade

At least 75 games played for both.

Looks like I had Kobe's efficiency too high, Wade's too low & Wade's ppg too high :lol: but you get the point. Both guys were too skilled to just completely fall off.

Last edited:
what on earth are you babbling about?

He has an 18.6 PER, but he hasn't played a ton becuase of some knee problems.

thats higher than MCW's rookie of the year PER and Benett is one year younger.

Honestly other than Nerlens and Giannis if we had a re draft today I still take him top 5.
"Dipo," Len, KCP, Trey, MCW, Adams, Snell.

"Dipo," Len, KCP, Trey, MCW, Adams, Snell.

I mean thats up to you but...

KCP was a train reck, I stil like him, but was very bad.
Snell was a single sigit PER guy and is 2 years older.
If Trey doesn't find his shot soon he might not get his option picked up.
Len has been a disaster.
Oladipo danm near averaged more tunrovers than assist.

No of the guys you mentioned is a sure but to be better than Bennett over the next 5 years.

AB gets all the criticsm for because he was #1 but so man guys in that class had horrific rookie years we just overlook and focus on Bennett.

wipes brow..... back to ball

them magic boyz will be nice once they find a real coach
I like Vaughn. I think we have the best team (potential wise) that we've had since we last went to the finals with Vinsanity. It would be nice to see them flourish under Vaughn, but we'll wait and see.

I like Vaughn. I think we have the best team (potential wise) that we've had since we last went to the finals with Vinsanity. It would be nice to see them flourish under Vaughn, but we'll wait and see.

i agree this is the best squad since the finals run(that the magic shouldve won) .....vaughn just seems like a filler coach to me...they are listening but not hard if you get what im saying.... but tobias,vucevic,evan,payton :pimp: cookers

Vinsanity as in Vince Carter? Was he on that finals roster for the magic?

Yeah, he was.

"Carter helped lead the Magic to the 2010 NBA Playoffs, sweeping the Charlotte Bobcats and the Atlanta Hawks in the first two rounds, before falling to the Boston Celtics in Eastern Conference Finals in 6 games. This marked the first time Carter made it to the Conference Finals"

Straight from Wikipedia.

c480x270_63.jpg

The curse of the conference finals losers.

Durant, Westbrook, George and Stephenson were the four best players on the teams that nearly made it to the Finals.

All four are either injured or gone.

Can't imagine that's ever happened six months removed from the conference finals, where the four best players from the losers are all not around or injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom