The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man I feel for dude. Got tears in my eyes.
Yeah....that was a real hard article to get through. Don't really know what else to say about it.
Last part hit me in the feels man, I know someone whos going through stuff like that and I havent made an effort to reach out to her in forever over BS romantic problems. Dont know how I'd feel if something happened to her, definitely would feel responsible.

man.. that whole last portion got me..

but the line "That he is a package deal now".. got me right in the feels.. at my desk fighting back them tears

Yeah....that was a real hard article to get through. Don't really know what else to say about it.
Last part hit me in the feels man, I know someone whos going through stuff like that and I havent made an effort to reach out to her in forever over BS romantic problems. Dont know how I'd feel if something happened to her, definitely would feel responsible.

dude..crazy how you see someone like Ryan and never know **** like that happened before. I can sorta relate to this article so this is hit me hard.

damn..

tired.gif

Man it's only been about a year since that happened too. Gotta be tough for him to relive with this article

Then Donna told the most crushing part of the story: The night Gia hanged herself, Donna was on the phone with her. They’d decided that Donna would fly down the next day, and Gia had booked the ticket. Donna was sure they’d get through this rough patch together. Then Gia began to mumble. Then her words came only in short breaths. Donna assumed her daughter was dozing off. Maybe she’d taken Nyquil and wine, as she sometimes did to help her sleep. The phone stayed connected for the next 10 minutes, and there was nothing but silence. That’s when, to her horror, Donna realized what Gia had done.
Damn.
tired.gif

15, on 6-13 shooting, 1-2 from 3, and he was creating his own shot. Damn, listening to Buc Em you would think that he was god awful. 

Yeah that story kept taking turns...

The mother/phone part - ***** :frown:

AND I completely forgot he hurt his neck when he came back to the team.

"I don't know of any space other than the world of sports where there's this notion that we will artificially deflate what someone's able to make, just because," she said, talking about a salary cap -- a collectively bargained policy that, in its current form, has constrained team spending in the NBA since 1984-85. "It's incredibly un-American. My DNA is offended by it."

I like this broad. Kill that Cap Roberts.

Sidenote: Stephen A. 
laugh.gif
, this dude is wild man. "Kobe is being used by Lakers as a box office prop because they have nothing else to offer their fans."

Then he adds, Kobe should ask out of his no trade clause and demand a trade to the Knicks. My man SAS is on one today

I bookmarked that Ryan Anderson link for later.

Then I read all the comments after.

Definitely won't be reading the article.

I don't do stories like that, on purpose.

With all due respect it sounds like a ticket to depression.

I would read it bro. It shines light on other characters involved who help, which is uplifting (Monty Williams)

BTW, forgot that Monty was sexually abused as a child 

Last edited:
I bookmarked that Ryan Anderson link for later.
Then I read all the comments after.
Definitely won't be reading the article.
I don't do stories like that, on purpose.
With all due respect it sounds like a ticket to depression.

The story actually provides a lot of info on suicide awareness, don't be so dense about the situation.

Last edited:
"I don't know of any space other than the world of sports where there's this notion that we will artificially deflate what someone's able to make, just because," she said, talking about a salary cap -- a collectively bargained policy that, in its current form, has constrained team spending in the NBA since 1984-85. "It's incredibly un-American. My DNA is offended by it."

I like this broad. Kill that Cap Roberts.

Sidenote: Stephen A. :lol: , this dude is wild man. "Kobe is being used by Lakers as a box office prop because they have nothing else to offer their fans."
Then he adds, Kobe should ask out of his no trade clause and demand a trade to the Knicks. My man SAS is on one today

Idk about the knicks thing.... but the Lakers using kobe for box office is true as hell. Hence why he got that huge contract, they knew this team was gonna be no good & as long as they have Kobe they are relevant in this league. Not a SINGLE person would tune into Lakers games with no Kobe out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom