The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raptors are 7-1, but I can't name a single player on that team off of the top of my head :smh:

camron.gif

Last edited:
kobe had the greatest kids tv show basketball performance
what ya young cats know about this...

Last edited:
I think they are a very good team and not many people talk about them as much as they should

Kanye shrug
Well, Lowry did say after making the Playoffs last year and getting his new contract that his next goal was to get the team to 50 wins and out of the First Round.

I think he's off to a good start. I wouldn't want to play that team in the East PO's

I still think the raps have yet to prove they can hold leads but we the north of all the other teams in the east, ill take it

We will be saying that about Perry Jones and Greek Freak soon

*Ducks chairs being thrown

Who thought this about either?

Jones dropped to 28 in the draft and wasn't even super productive at Baylor.

Giannis will still be good. Not sure he's a 20ppg scorer ever. Him and KD's offensive skills aren't close, and that's no slight to him.

Only if the Raps wasn't in Tdot theyd be getting a whole lot of coverage. Speaking of Canada i think Vancouver needs a team as well no pun intended * Seattle, just think Canada needs 2 teams atleast

Who thought this about either?

Jones dropped to 28 in the draft and wasn't even super productive at Baylor.

Giannis will still be good. Not sure he's a 20ppg scorer ever. Him and KD's offensive skills aren't close, and that's no slight to him.
Jones more so at Baylor

Greek has been linked to KD, not hyped up a ton but the connection was made.. even around NT

Miller was a 2nd round pick as well....

Last edited:
i mean derrick rose deserves most of the the criticism he gets, but charles barkley is an ahole

people really need to ignore him more often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom