The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Andre out there.

(Interesting tidbit, Roberson and Agent P as a duo - were holdin' teams to 84)

I consider andre our workhorse hustle guy at the 2 and 3 spots.. He starts most games with kd and westbrook.. Then marrow gets his fair share of mins playing with those 2 and between reggie and roberson.. Then we can sprinkle in pj3 at the 3 and 4 spots

Depending on what is going on at the trade deadline we have expirings and lamb.. Maybe even consider trading reggie at his highest value point

If guys can remain healthy.. Obviously a big IF, reggie is obviously expendable.. Especially with him wanting 13-14 mill per

This guy Wiggins looks like the exact same damn drifting to the corner nonexistent 80% of the time dude he was in college. Only difference is he isn't shooting a billion free throws a game to help his scoring average.

Dude is gonna be like 30 and people are still going to be talking about his potential though.

Last edited:
kid is 19 yo :lol: ya need to relax. he is still learning the game and is what? less than 10 gms into his nba career. dont know how good he is suppose to be, but it's nice to see him learn on the court.

dudes seeing wiggins for the first time all season making rash judgments. hes actually been playing well lately.

but continue praising bari, whos been benched the last two games because hes been stinking it up

Speaking of Marc Jackson, I didn't know dude was a Jesus Freak. Odd

Lol @ that Howard block and then saluting the crowd. Nice, Nice

Last edited:
I hate the whole "he's still learning the game" excuse for young players in the NBA. Dude was the #1 pick and has played nothing but basketball his whole life with some of the best trainers in the world by his side. We're bound to hear the same lame *** excuses for him that were said all year last year in college though.

The Harden defense meme is a little tired, he's actually been pretty solid this year. His off ball defense is no worse than other scorers, prime Kobe for example, it's not a big deal.

two 19 year olds in the starting line up man.

crazy

when was the last time there were 2+ players under 20 in the starting line up?

We won..

Anyone get hurt?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
every win is so important for OKC until Russ and KD gets back. I can't wait until they do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom