The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amazing how LeBron has never had a set back like this during a season. I don't think he's Ever had to have surgery to fix anything. The amount of minutes he plays a year and how many times he touches the ball it's incredible how he's never had a injury like this

I find it amazing how LeBron has never had a set back like this during a season. I don't think he's Ever had to have surgery to fix anything. The amount of minutes he plays a year and how many times he touches the ball it's incredible how he's never had a injury like this
See you positioning for the jinx. 

Didn't Lebron have to get surgery to remove that tumor lookin thing on his jaw a few years ago?

Does that count?

He fooled most of us into thinking he got that Wayne Rooney treatment :rofl:

Last edited:
eyes.gif
 damn 

i have a feeling hes gonna be out longer...

im usually on point in thinking that

:nerd:

I say we start: Russ-morrow-roberson-ibaka-Funaki

Then we still have of the bench: reggie, collison, pj3 and lamb

When is perkins back?

Russ will put something up like 25 5 & 5. 43%.

and go 5-15

record wise

In OKC's first 20 games they play:

Pistons twice
Jazz twice
Nets twice
Nuggets twice
76ers
Bucks
Celtics
Kings
Knicks

I would expect more than 5 wins out of that.. Maybe start 0-2 vs Blazers and clippers to open the season on back to back away games.. Then we get the grizz, rockets and warriors all at home.. And an away game at raps

I say we start: Russ-morrow-roberson-ibaka-Funaki

Then we still have of the bench: reggie, collison, pj3 and lamb

When is perkins back?

I think you have to start Reggie with him because you need another ball handler, but then you can't trust Brooks to stagger minutes. I guess that leaves Lamb who is a good ball handler and a "shooter" even though he doesn't make them at a high enough rate.

We're looking at what, 24 games or so maybe? Just need Russ to keep us .500 and when KD comes back, do what they do. 12-12, then .700 winning percentage (57 games pace over a full season) over the next 58 would be 41-17. Oh wow, came out worst than I was expecting. We might be toast, 53 is a bottom seed in the WC. :lol:

If I'm the Clippers, Rockets or Warriors....it is imperative that you get off to a good start.

That 2 months KD is out could mean possible home court for 2rounds come playoff time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom