The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to start Reggie with him because you need another ball handler, but then you can't trust Brooks to stagger minutes. I guess that leaves Lamb who is a good ball handler and a "shooter" even though he doesn't make them at a high enough rate.

We're looking at what, 24 games or so maybe? Just need Russ to keep us .500 and when KD comes back, do what they do. 12-12, then .700 winning percentage (57 games pace over a full season) over the next 58 would be 41-17. Oh wow, came out worst than I was expecting. We might be toast, 53 is a bottom seed in the WC. :lol:

But then we get zero spacing with reggie and Russ.. Could have done it if, it was with kd and ibaka cause both are good 3 point shooters

But then we get zero spacing with reggie and Russ.. Could have done it if, it was with kd and ibaka cause both are good 3 point shooters
Zero spacing? You guys started Thabo with Russ right.. you'll be fine with a Reggie/Westbrook starting back court and it would force the defense to contend with two attacking and penetrating guards. Lamb isn't a much better spacer but I could see them maybe starting Morrow? How has he looked with the Thunder?

Russ-Troll.gif

:lol: will be great watching westbrook w/o durant. and even better to watch scotty brooks

also is it possible jason kidd has no idea how to coach?

Zero spacing? You guys started Thabo with Russ right.. you'll be fine with a Reggie/Westbrook starting back court and it would force the defense to contend with two attacking and penetrating guards. Lamb isn't a much better spacer but I could see them maybe starting Morrow? How has he looked with the Thunder?
Morrow bar b que chicken on D.

Other than that,

shooting is as advertised.

However, he's putting the ball on the floor during pre-season...and I wish he'd quit that.

Brooks being an idiot doesn't mean it should continue.. Thabo was a functional starter when he could at least hit open 3s.. When he stopped being able to do that and he slipped in other areas, it made no sense

You were better off trying to get the young guys some of experience.. Which brooks still struggled at with thabo and perkins both missing 20 plus last season

Brooks being an idiot doesn't mean it should continue.. Thabo was a functional starter when he could at least hit open 3s.. When he stopped being able to do that and he slipped in other areas, it made no sense

You were better off trying to get the young guys some of experience.. Which brooks still struggled at with thabo and perkins both missing 20 plus last season
I won't argue with your view on Brooks
laugh.gif

So when the Thunder actually look fine without KD I don't want to hear about giving credit to Brooks. He deserves none he doesn't deserve credit for Westbrook's ability

This is why no OKC fan gave two damns about KD stopping half way through Olympic play.
The body can only take so much, Youth or not.
Keep playing all those minutes on your legs, watch what happens. Watch

Last edited:
Beta male feet :smh:

But seriously, hope KD recovers quickly.

Rustle Westbrook show :pimp:

spurs got the overall one locked up even before the season starts

russy gonna put kobeiversonian numbers. ultimate green

This may have cost them a title.

If he misses 20+ games then OKC likely won't have homecourt against the Clippers or the champs , so they'd have to go undefeated at home from the 2nd round on or they'd have to take two games in LA and/or San Antonio just to get out of the west. Either of which would be difficult to do.

So OKC would have zero room for error in their home games beginning in round 2, possibly round 1 depending on how low they finish.

Westbrook is about to go into full Allen Iverson mode and average 30+ points a game on 39% shooting from the field and 29% shooting from Three-Point.
(A.I. stans like to bury those numbers in their closet. :lol: )

Get Ready bro's, it's going to be a mix of :wow: and :lol: and :x with Westbrook.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom