The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Russ will flourish and people will finally realize how important he is to that team. Of course, he's going to have some really bad games, but I see more good than bad.

Imagine if some people got what they wanted in a Russ for Rondo swap? :lol:

I think Russ will flourish and people will finally realize how important he is to that team. Of course, he's going to have some really bad games, but I see more good than bad.

Imagine if some people got what they wanted in a Russ for Rondo swap? :lol:
2 seasons ago people understood how important Russ was to the team. But playing with the league leading scorer things get over looked.

I actualy suffered a Jones fracture in Feb from snowboarding and my foot is still about 5% broken to this day. Slowly heals from low blood flow in that area. Just started runing about a week ago (week agooo).

Surgery and that 6-8 week recovery time is pretty accurate.

He won't be efficient, but expecting no less than 27 ppg from Russ while KD is out. OKC will remain in the top half of the West while he's out for the 1st month and a half.

A healthy OKC is taking down the Clips with or without home court every single time. It's just a bad matchup for LA

damn 
tired.gif

A healthy OKC is taking down the Clips with or without home court every single time. It's just a bad matchup for LA
maybe, but a team facing a bad matchup usually doesn't lose to that bad matchup by an average of 1 point tho, which is what happened in that series

point is OKC will have a smaller room for error come playoff time, as they probably won't have homecourt for three consecutive series

Last edited:
Westbrook is about to go into full Allen Iverson mode and average 30+ points a game on 39% shooting from the field and 29% shooting from Three-Point.
(A.I. stans like to bury those numbers in their closet. :lol: )

Get Ready bro's, it's going to be a mix of :wow: and :lol: and :x with Westbrook.

Cant wait :pimp: :lol:

Reggie finished the end of the season and into the playoffs shooting around 40% from 3. Will have to see how much of it is small sample size monster, but Roberson can not handle the ball even a little bit. You get the ball out of Russ's hands and ask anybody else to create and that's a dead possession. Of course if you start them together, you have to stagger their rest so 1 is always on the court at all times which is something Brooks never consistently even figured out with KD/Russ, unlikely he could learn on the fly now.

maybe, but a team facing a bad matchup usually doesn't lose to that bad matchup by an average of 1 point tho, which is what happened in that series

point is OKC will have a smaller room for error come playoff time, as they probably won't have homecourt for three consecutive series

Saw that on SC [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Lebvy will bring the lulz for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom