The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why, but I have a harder time accept on that K-Love is on the Cavs than that Lebby went back to the Cavs.

I don't think so.

Is this a bad thing? I mean it's not the most PC word anyway but we all (most anyway)use it at some point especially during chill time with the crew.
What did Love being with him have anything to do with his choice to use it?
I don't get it

I am a strong believer in not using the "N-word" around anyone who isn't Black or Dominican.

And yes, the "N-Word" is in my vocabulary. I use the word only around my black & Dominican peers.

dipsetgeneral dipsetgeneral To answer your question then, Kevin Love is crew though, that's why a Kyrie used it around him

It wasn't Windhurst in the backseat looking to write an article about the abuse of the 5 letter N word, it was Love and they were rolling, that word was fine in that context. Fine to the 12th power. Right?

laugh.gif
This guy ain't right... can't believe he actually balled in these shoes

I don't think so.

Is this a bad thing? I mean it's not the most PC word anyway but we all (most anyway)use it at some point especially during chill time with the crew.
What did Love being with him have anything to do with his choice to use it?
I don't get it

I am a strong believer in not using the "N-word" around anyone who isn't Black or Dominican.

And yes, the "N-Word" is in my vocabulary. I use the word only around my black & Dominican peers.

Just like Kyrie, YOU pick and choose also. You have no argument.

Jabari looks pretty spry out there despite not shooting a great percentage. Not sure what his weight is at but he doesn't look too slow. Against Chicago I'm pretty sure he was actually playing that 3 position. Going to be interesting to see who gets ROY. Wiggins also has looked very impressive to me, his defense jumps off the page. He's been so active it makes me a little sad I won't see him play with LeBron.

Haven't really seen too much of the other rookies except for Julius Blake Randle, who seems to be a nice change of pace from Boozer off the bench. The Davis/Blake Randle lefty combo off the bench is weirdly hilarious. Too much lefty for me to handle.

Last edited:
Jabari looks pretty spry out there despite not shooting a great percentage. Not sure what his weight is at but he doesn't look too slow. Against Chicago I'm pretty sure he was actually playing that 3 position. Going to be interesting to see who gets ROY. Wiggins also has looked very impressive to me, his defense jumps off the page. He's been so active it makes me a little sad I won't see him play with LeBron.

Haven't really seen too much of the other rookies except for Julius Blake Randle, who seems to be a nice change of pace from Boozer off the bench. The Davis/Blake Randle lefty combo off the bench is weirdly hilarious. Too much lefty for me to handle.
Yeah, Jabari played SF last night.

Damn shame the Lakers didn't keep Marshall. They could have thrown a Davis-Randle-Henry-Marshall lefty lineup with one righty.

Yeah, Jabari played SF last night.

Damn shame the Lakers didn't keep Marshall. They could have thrown a Davis-Randle-Henry-Marshall lefty lineup with one righty.
eek.gif
that would blow my mind
roll.gif
isn't Bazemore a lefty too?

I love how Pops playing Timmy, Parker and Manu a ton of minutes
laugh.gif
kudos to the Spurs for not just going overseas to play their old stars 5 minutes and dip. The foreign opposition certainly isn't playing just as an exhibition. Goudelock stay going off on the Spurs, dropped 30. Did the NBA just choose the Spurs to play these club teams? It's interesting to see other NBA v NBA teams but the Spurs have so far just played Euro clubs.

NBA trying desperately to expand globally. I'd prefer that not to happen though.

Saw Jimmy Butler playing 35+ minutes
laugh.gif
****** Thibbs

Last edited:
@SpearsNBAYahoo: The Thunder say Kevin Durant has a Jones fracture in his right foot that requires surgery and he is expected to be out 6-8 weeks.

:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom