The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could JR Smith not be the favorite player on any team he's on?
You know there are times where I actually do enjoy his dysfunctional approach to the game and life in general.

Our last playoff run wasn't one of those times though :smh:

Last edited:
It is hard not to at least begrudgingly admire someone who's on no dambs given mode at all times.

How could JR Smith not be the favorite player on any team he's on?
You know there are times where I actually do enjoy his dysfunctional approach to the game and life in general.

Our last playoff run wasn't one of those times though :smh:

The year the Nuggets played the Thunder in the playoffs, he didn't stay in the hotel (the Skirvin Hilton, allegedly haunted) with the rest of the team because he had a chic with him, unknown if girlfriend or local chic he met, and so he rented the top floor presidential at the Colcord, was smoking so much weed up there it kept setting off the smoke alarms so the dude who was concierge took some aerators up there and sat them in his room, fast forward a few more minutes and the smoke alarms keep going off and the fire department and corporate are called so he goes up there and tells JR he has to leave and he said JR just shrugged, broached his weed and walked out to the elevator and down the street to the Sheraton, didn't even get his stuff or his female and she after a few seconds took off chasing behind him

I wish I still knew that dude (not JR, the former Colcord concierge) so I could ask him more details about that story

Weight is weight, he obviously put it on in muscle, did you see his arms during the game? Dude wasn't fat. Weight still slows you down, that's what Rick was on.

Nice surprise after football to have this Sac game from China on Live.

Repped NBAtv

Last edited:
Beal can't get to the cup like Gordon can. Gordon had that since Indiana. Well maybe before all the injuries

Last edited:
China brings the Stars out. Damn. Bet these young guys have an out of body experience right now for this preseason game

He misses his boo...
ii8UG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom