The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I love Bennet's Skill set. Really think he can be a player in the league man. Has legit talent, is athletic, has a very nice shot for a 4 man, he has some tools man.

Parsons :lol: :lol:

I honestly would love for Bennett to become a star. I think that would be a great story.

Late 80's @lawdog1 was doing it
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
That was 93-94, thank you very much.
laugh.gif
 my man! 

this gave me a laugh for real 

What that FG percentage looking like though?

I shot like 80% on varsity since I only shot like 8 times and all but one shot was a lay up. (Except our last game against Paul Pierce's Inglewood team when I went like 0 for 12 because I played the whole game).

Yo in 04'-05' A.I. was first team all NBA putting up 30.7 ppg, 4.0 reb, and 7.9 assist.

The very next year he put up 33.0, 4.0, and 7.5 assist. Incredible man. What a player.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

#legend #FirstBallot #Goat
His supporting cast, (and entourage) will never be appreciated by me.

wait why did you only take 8 shots the entire season and then in the last game again PP you took 12 shots??? 
roll.gif

Might as well start gassing up the getaway car. Call me, we'll stash him in my house somewhere. I don't want to hurt him though, just tie him up and make him watch Adams cook when Mark Bryant takes over and starts Adams instead
Speaking of gas, the price decline in crude oil is greatly appreciated in the U.S.

Anyone know if the league is gonna allow the Sixers to not pay some kind of tax for being wayyyy under the salary cap?
Isnt there a minimum that your team salaries need to be around 45 mil?
Their current total salaries for this season is 30.5 mil

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/philadelphia.htm
They take the difference between the team's cap and cap floor and split it among the current players.

Honestly the greatest moment in life, whether self-actualization or pure no damns given. Applies to all walks of life, better to not think too much, question or doubt.

Yep. Took a similar kind of realization for me to start getting yambs on a regular basis. Happened around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom