The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams the perfect guy to play with KD and Westbrook who will be jacking shots all night. Adams just puts his hard hat on and doesn't need any plays run for him. Has always set tough screens too. Should have stole all of Perkins' minutes a while ago but maybe this will be the year they finally realize Brooks should kick rocks. Those little hooks and his touch would make me really happy if I were a Thunder fan

After all the bust talk last season, I am glad to see AB do work.

He's probably had more production in summer league+preseason than he has all of last season.
He struggled last year after that offseason shoulder injury prevented him from working out and participating in summer league, training camp, etc.

The boy can play. It was not a talent issue, he was just terribly out of shape.

I look forward to watching him have a productive season.

Last edited:
I probably haven't seen enough of OKC's young players to make a legitimate assessment. But when I said I wasn't sure they have enough, I was thinking only of getting past the Spurs. I expect them to be a top team no matter what. And I still have them ahead of my Clippers just because both KD and Russ are match-up nightmares for the Clippers.

(Then again we were a prolonged Chris Paul brain fart away from being up 3-2 on OKC in the playoffs last year, so who knows? )

Last edited:
Will be impressed if Kyrie has a good game today considering how gone he was
laugh.gif

Chan looks absolutely fantastic.

How dare you.

Yeah, but additional bulk is not always optimal for hoops. Reminds me of when I lifted a bunch between my junior and senior years in HS, put on 10 pounds of muscle and around the time the basketball season was about to start up, my coach was like, "now you have to lose that weight." I looked fantastic too, btw.

Late 80's lawdog1 lawdog1 was doing it :smokin :smokin

I put on close to 20 pounds the summer going into my senior year, I know what you mean :wow:

Nik Stauskas is probably one of the few young players I've seen actually add a reasonable amount and had a positive impact on their game and athleticism

Man I love Bennet's Skill set. Really think he can be a player in the league man. Has legit talent, is athletic, has a very nice shot for a 4 man, he has some tools man.

Parsons :lol: :lol:

Yeah, but additional bulk is not always optimal for hoops. Reminds me of when I lifted a bunch between my junior and senior years in HS, put on 10 pounds of muscle and around the time the basketball season was about to start up, my coach was like, "now you have to lose that weight." I looked fantastic too, btw.
Same rule applies to boxing. Muscle mass is not always functional in certain professional sports.

Chand seemed to like Carlisle's comments professionally and in stride.

View media item 1215142

Last edited:
Yo in 04'-05' A.I. was first team all NBA putting up 30.7 ppg, 4.0 reb, and 7.9 assist.

The very next year he put up 33.0, 4.0, and 7.5 assist. Incredible man. What a player.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

#legend #FirstBallot #Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom