The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anything other than leaguepass for streaming+ full game replay? hard as hell to watch any games here on the other side of the world. Ballstreams seems not open to public registration anymore atm either :smh:

( PM me :nerd: )

Last edited:
Anyone know anything other than leaguepass for streaming+ full game replay? hard as hell to watch any games here on the other side of the world. Ballstreams seems not open to public registration anymore atm either :smh:

(if it aint legal feel free to PM me :nerd: )

Quoted for Meth.

Its good to see Gallinari and nNte robinson return for denver, ACL is a tough injury to recover from Ive had it twice and its no joke.

Can't imagine being in this photo, I would probably be just a few inches above yao's knee caps lol (Exaggerated scale but still mind-blowing how he makes shaq look)

Can't imagine being in this photo, I would probably be just a few inches above yao's knee caps lol (Exaggerated scale but still mind-blowing how he makes shaq look)

View media item 1214835

wattyaoresize.jpg

I don't know man. Great as Russ and KD are, unless the young guys really step up, it doesn't look like OKC has enough depth to really contend for the title.

You know come playoff time you only need 7-8 guys to make contributions to win..

Kd, Russ and probably ibaka are going play 40 plus mins.. If steven Adams can catch the ball he will score 8-10 points easily

Then you have morrow who just has to hit the open shots created by kd, Russ and reggie (very clear role that he excels at.. Hit open 3s)

Perk is serviceable in a limited role against certain bigs.. Then you have collison, who can come in and backup both big spots and give you solid mins

So you got bigs where you know what your getting, it's just up to brooks to use them right and know their limitations (ibaka, adams, collison and perkins).. Then whatever we get from mcgary

Then hopefully by some miracle pj3 and/or lamb figure out something.. But it's not the end of the world if they don't, because we have Russ, kd and reggie.. Roberson looks like he understands his role on the team, ditto morrow

If you took the thunder's 3 best players off the team, I'm confident the remaining players would be an above .500 team (probably not with Scotty though, unless it was in the east)

Last edited:
IATT IATT They have more than enough to win it all, and they will if they remain healthy.

Yup..

Kd, Russ, ibaka and adams (should be 4 locked in starters)

Reggie, morrow, collison and perkins (4 guys you know what you are getting).. Hopefully 5 with roberson

THEN you get to: pj3, lamb and mcgary..

That's 12 guys

Kobe making the most per point overall

Kendrick Perkins being the highest paid guy per point for people whos played 60 games 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom