The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't even 15 current players that fit the criteria of non-mixed north Americans in the NBA. Korver is Irish and Caucasian 
laugh.gif

Kobe is going to average 22ppg

Here's Vegas over/under wins predictions for season:

Hawks - 41 1/2                    Magic -27 1/2

Celtics - 26 1/2                    76ers -16 1/2

Nets - 41 1/2                       Suns - 44 1/2

Charlotte - 45                      Trailblazers - 49

Chicago - 54 1/2                 Kings - 29 1/2

Cavs - 58 1/2                      Spurs - 57

Mavs - 50                           Raptors 48 1/2

Pistons - 35 1/2                  Jazz - 24 1/2

Warriors - 50 1/2                Wiz - 49 1/2

Rockets - 49 1/2                Knicks - 41

Pacers - 33                        Pelicans - 43

Lakers - 32 1/2                  Twolves - 26 1/2

Grizzlies - 49                     Bucks - 24

Heat - 44                            OKC - 57 1/2

Which is your "Lock bet"?

I got Nets OVER 41 1/2, 44 wins last year, add Brook Lopez. Subtract Jason Kidd (addition by subtraction)

pelican UNDER 43
pacers OVER 33

5 star lock right there. thank me when you cop that new benz

Last edited:
For the purposes of this discussion, I was thinking
There isn't even 15 current players that fit the criteria of non-mixed north Americans in the NBA. Korver is Irish and Caucasian :lol:

Irish-American is Caucasian. Unless he's straight from Ireland, which he's not, he's a North American white guy. Like me. My grandparents are from Ireland, Italy, Russia and Romania, respectively, but my parents were both born in the good old US of A. So, I'm a North American caucasian. So is Korver.

Kobe will need to average 27 for this team to even have a shot at having a shot at the playoffs

Take away Kobe and Nash and this years team is worse than last year

really? if anything, the team looks better this season than the last. they dont have big names, but they have solid role players. if youre playing for the lakers, thats all youll really be as long as kobe is still playing.

:lol:

Seems like good times. I would party with those dudes. **** LeBron though.

The vitriol. :lol:

Love became one of my favorites when that elementary school paper of his came out and he listed his favorite artist as The Hot Boyz.

Kobe will need to average 27 for this team to even have a shot at having a shot at the playoffs

Take away Kobe and Nash and this years team is worse than last year

really? if anything, the team looks better this season than the last. they dont have big names, but they have solid role players. if youre playing for the lakers, thats all youll really be as long as kobe is still playing.
As bad as pau was last year, losing him for boozer is a huge step back. It was a scrub filled team last year but they were able to look decent because of dantonis system, we don't have that this year so our scrubs are going to look and play like the scrubs they are. Randle and clarkson have potential but I don't see them being able to make a sizeable impact till they get a years worth of experience in them. Kobe is our only player that is good enough to start on a championship level team and he will be gone by the time we're actually in position to compete for a championship

As bad as pau was last year, losing him for boozer is a huge step back. It was a scrub filled team last year but they were able to look decent because of dantonis system, we don't have that this year so our scrubs are going to look and play like the scrubs they are. Randle and clarkson have potential but I don't see them being able to make a sizeable impact till they get a years worth of experience in them. Kobe is our only player that is good enough to start on a championship level team and he will be gone by the time we're actually in position to compete for a championship

Huge and excellent point in regards to the Lakers.

Huge and excellent point in regards to the Lakers.
Biggest reason why they started the season 10-9. They probably weren't going to maintain the (near) .500 pace, but they could have gotten around 32-35 wins without the rash of injuries.

Thank goodness they didn't though. :smokin

Likes A.I.

Bumps The Hot Boys

Yet didn't celebrate properly with Olympic teammates? C'mon Kev you either down or not down.

K. Love and Kyrie are going to be together forever, even after Bron retires. These dudes love each other.

Here's Vegas over/under wins predictions for season:

Hawks - 41 1/2                               Magic -27 1/2

Celtics - 26 1/2  -over                   76ers -16 1/2

Nets - 41 1/2                                  Suns - 44 1/2    -over

Charlotte - 45                               Trailblazers - 49

Chicago - 54 1/2                            Kings - 29 1/2

Cavs - 58 1/2                                 Spurs - 57

Mavs - 50     -over                        Raptors 48 1/2

Pistons - 35 1/2                             Jazz - 24 1/2

Warriors - 50 1/2  -under             Wiz - 49 1/2

Rockets - 49 1/2                            Knicks - 41   - over

Pacers - 33     -over                     Pelicans - 43