The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question though, who is the last white guy in the NBA to be considered a very good defender? Sixers Bobby Jones back in the 80s? Or I guess prime Kirelinko maybe.

Funaki will get there. (If he counts)

Last edited:
It was Kirk hinrich. He made all defensive team in like 06.

Matt harping was a good defender too.

Jj isn't bad either.

You dudes really trying to predict Kobe's ppg/rpg/apg are the most delusional lol

dudes trying to predict who will be all-nba 8 months from now, are also delusional.

injuries are too frequent in the league.

You started the whole convo though, with
Derozan "to make the big jump" "I'm putting him AllNBA"

You don't believe it's delusional to make predictions, don't let that man make you feel like discussing the NBA in and NBA thread during preseason is Taboo.

Making predictions isn't delusional
Predicting Kobe @18 is though

Last edited:
Joe Vardon @joevardon

LeBron: "I know a lot of words have been coming out of their camp as of late, and some of it is surprising" -- cc @MiamiHEAT
1:16 PM - 10 Oct 2014

post-20032-Joakim-Noah-claps-while-Miami-FOLz.gif

For the purposes of this discussion, I was thinking North American white guys, so Gasol wouldn't count. Noah wouldn't count either way because his dad is black.

I'll go with Mike Miller in his "prime", Shane Battier, as someone said was a very good defender as well

Kobe will put up 27+ PPG. That trash team is going to count on Kobe to bail them out, night in & night out. Their only other offensive weapon is Nick Young. Albeit, Nick Young is only lethal when he's focused. Key word = WHEN.

Demar is alright, but you can sag off him and let him shoot. Until he can improve his perimeter shooting, he won't be double teamed.

Nik Stauskus is right on the money. He most likely grew up playing against and with African Americans. He knows what he is talking about.

Celtics 2-0 to start off pre-season with no Rondo or Jeff Green? Not bad... :nthat:

Kobe will need to average 27 for this team to even have a shot at having a shot at the playoffs

Take away Kobe and Nash and this years team is worse than last year

Kobe will put up 27+ PPG. That trash team is going to count on Kobe to bail them out, night in & night out. Their only other offensive weapon is Nick Young. Albeit, Nick Young is only lethal when he's focused. Key word = WHEN.

Demar is alright, but you can sag off him and let him shoot. Until he can improve his perimeter shooting, he won't be double teamed.

Nik Stauskus is right on the money. He most likely grew up playing against and with African Americans. He knows what he is talking about.

Celtics 2-0 to start off pre-season with no Rondo or Jeff Green? Not bad... :nthat:

Well that ends that gentlemen, Dipset has spoken and Kobe will average 27 ppg.

Thanks awwsome awwsome :wink:

I think the Kings finished preseason 5-2 last year :nthat:

I see what you did there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom