The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact SAS said he thinks the Cavs will still beat the Dubs In a 7 game series without home court let's me further know he really has no clue what he's talking about.

I love TJ Warren's game so much, im rooting for him to find a place in the league.

He's like a 1970's player reincarnate.

Could score 20 points without ever dribbling or shooting jumper or dunking. :lol: :smokin

:lol: :lol: :lol: if the Pistons make the playoffs.

They're starting Caron Butler and Anthony Tolliver.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: if the Pistons make the playoffs.

Shmurda :lol:

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mave...-grizzlies-or-rockets-better-matchup-for-mavs

Would the Memphis Grizzlies or Houston Rockets be a better first-round matchup for the Mavs?

"Gutierrez: The Rockets have found their footing as they've won nine of their last 11 games, and it's dangerous facing a hot team, but they represent the better matchup of the two. It's much easier for the Mavericks to play their style of game -- whatever that may be -- against the Rockets as opposed to the Grizzlies. Not having starting point guard Patrick Beverley does hurt Houston in terms of defense, further establishing that Houston would present a better matchup.

Taylor: So much about winning a series is about the matchup. The Mavs simply don't have the inside personnel to bang with Memphis for a seven-game series. They can't handle Zach Randolph or Marc Gasolinside, and the defensive, physical style the Grizzlies use would just beat the Mavs down. Houston, on the other hand, is a finesse team that wants to shoot 3-pointers and get up and down the court. The Mavs like that kind of party."

This explains why the Mavs lost last night. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think getting rid of KG was holding the Nets back.

The reason they are making a push is because DWill and Brook finally seem healthy.

Ryan is just a Thad Young homer since he played for Georgia Tech :lol:

CBrLgDgUsAADTGh.png

Wade gave up on his team last night

Ego was bruised, not his knee

Bruh didn't he though.
I mean he manned up and tried to play through the flu and failed. But "bruised knee"?
Dude did the splits, I thought calf thigh or groin would be the reason, not a knee that did touch the hardwood.

And Lopez top 5 Center, man, not even clear headed right now but I'd quite possibly put Lopez top 5, like right now.

Nothing makes my day happier than Stephen A Smith bashing the Knicks early in the morning. (sips tea) Go Ahead Stephen A Smith, go ahead and tell the world how garbage the Knicks are.

Last edited:
First Take first mention of the NBA, (not playoff race, period) 49 minutes in.
Wow.
Got this show on straight FastForward mode now.

Last edited:
Wow.
glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this. Why is the NFL offseason the topic every single day all day on there during the middle of the nba playoff race. They wouldn't dare talk about the nba like that if this was week 15 in the NFL season.

Last edited:
@SherwoodStrauss
Bogut on Mark Jackson endorsing Harden for MVP: "Well it was April Fool's Day"

@SherwoodStrauss
Hilarity when Bogut talked Curry for MVP: "Well what's his name said no. What's that guy's name? Mark? I don't remember his name"

outside of steph, nobody was really up in arms when mark got let go.
harrison and andrew were probably the two happiest. i think harrison more so basketball wise in terms of how he was used and andrew was pretty vocal about mark's preaching

Wow.
glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this. Why is the NFL the topic every single day all day on there during the middle of the nba playoff race. They wouldn't dare talk about the nba like that if this was week 15 in the NFL season.

bc nba is probably the third most popular sports among fans in this country.
dont get me wrong i like basketball in general, but do prefer nfl, mlb over the nba if i had a choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom