The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Lee sticks out like a sore thumb on that team, he's gotta know that he likely won't be in their future but who knows

Livingston and Barbosa might finally make it happen,

Everybody thought the same about indiana last year & they almost got upset

Yeah, but that No. 8 seed had Jeff Teague, Paul Millsap, DeMarre Carroll and Kyle Korver to throw at that No. 1 seed.

Speaking of, all of those guys nearly beat the No. 1 seed without Al Horford.

Speaking of, your evidence for why the No. 1 seed Atlanta Hawks could potentially be beaten is the Atlanta Hawks only one year ago. You're fun.

I don't get why the so called experts people like (marc stein) picked the hawks to have the same record this year as last year nearly. The team was missing its most important player the whole season and was still able to be the 8th seed and push the 1 seed to 7 games. Should have known Hawks getting Horford back was gonna be HUGE. Maybe not 1st place huge but definitely much better than last year.

Yeah, but that No. 8 seed had Jeff Teague, Paul Millsap, DeMarre Carroll and Kyle Korver to throw at that No. 1 seed.

Speaking of, all of those guys nearly beat the No. 1 seed without Al Horford.

Speaking of, your evidence for why the No. 1 seed Atlanta Hawks could potentially be beaten is the Atlanta Hawks only one year ago. You're fun.
:lol: +1

Hopefully Coach Bud has finally seen that Pero can no longer play in this league and stop throwing his sorry *** out there and let Muscala get them minutes. Already is really. Muscala gonna be a good pro i think. And is the only 7 footer we have and dude has been lookin pretty good as of late. I see now why the Hawks traded Payne.

Last edited:
Nobody said they were untouchable. Just giving them the respect any #1 seed deserves. Especially one who clinched the #1 seed in 70 games.

Last edited:
Traded Millsap and Korver and got LMA and Klay Thompson on my NBA2K league with the Hawks :lol: Got Giannis coming off the bench too.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Dallas in 07,

hawks arent untouchable anything can happen
Yes, anything can happen. If we want to use "anything can happen" as a rebuttal then there's no point in having any discussions on sport. An 82-0 team can lose 0-4 to an 8th seed because anything can happen.

The whole point of the discussion was to predict the outcome based on probability. And the probability of the Hawks losing to the Nets' quite low

Yes, anything can happen. If we want to use "anything can happen" as a rebuttal then there's no point in having any discussions on sport. An 82-0 team can lose 0-4 to an 8th seed because anything can happen.

The whole point of the discussion was to predict the outcome based on probability. And the probability of the Hawks losing to the Nets' quite low
+1View media item 1475143

My man Ennis dribbles like a mid-90s Scooby-doo character,

Had to be the highlight of yesterday's game.

I hope he takes this offseason personal

2010 -13

Cant be srs
Dude missed 2011-2012 season due to injury played only 5 games. 2012-2013 was an eastern all star injury replacement averaging 20ppg 7rpg 1apg. One year as an all star injury replacement reserve with the leastern conference and was a top 5 center huh lol.

Last edited:
Lopez hasn't averaged more than 7 rebounds a game since 2009. A 7 footer who is a top 5 at his position gotta do better than that.

Last edited:
This is a stupid discussion anyway Brook was never a top 5 anything. I'll take Al Horford over Brook Lopez. Gasol is averaging 8 boards a game and also 4 assist. Whereas Lopez was only averaging 1 assist his All star year As a back up for the east. While Marc was the starter for the stacked West. Not to mention Marc plays beside a guy who averages double digit rebounds a game.

Last edited:
Surprised to see First Take doing any NBA subjects. Been doing the NFL off season all through the NBA season. They have no clue what the hell is going on in the NBA. SAS knows about LBJ and that's about it. Skip doesn't know and doesn't care about anything NBA outside San Antonio and OKC.

Last edited:
Nothin even said about the #1 east team having a better record against the West than the Cavs do lol.

Last edited:
Surprised to see First Take doing any NBA subjects. Been doing the NFL off season all through the NBA season. They have no clue what the hell is going on in the NBA. SAS knows about LBJ and that's about it. Skip doesn't know and doesn't care about anything NBA outside San Antonio and OKC.

Sounds like you're turning on your boy SAS now :lol:

I tried to tell you who he was a few months back but you wasn't trying to hear it.

Sounds like you're turning on your boy SAS now :lol:

I tried to tell you who he was a few months back but you wasn't trying to hear it.
Ya know I was actually just thinkin that the other day. I been backin this man SAS and then hes shown me all 2015 that he really has no clue about what's going on in the NBA as a whole, which was suppose to really be his thing I thought. I still think he's a smart guy and a good "sports tv anchor" but he's been flat out embarrassing this season as an nba analyst. Maybe I just noticed it more cause I see him snubbing the hawks regularly lol. He used to be a WAY better NBA analyst. ESPN is all about the NFL tho so that's what he is having to focus on mostly. I'm guessing anyway. Or he just don't give a damn no more. He gettin that paper tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom