The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the warriors hate starting to heat up....

Tears will be shed in the playoffs...

Starting with OKC :pimp:

Maaaan I **** with the beard and wouldn't be mad if he gets it but.....

Curry is the best player on the best team that has had a strangle hold on the 1st seed in the toughest conference...

Been saying it all season Chef the MVP :pimp:

Edit: I'm extremely biased :lol:

Last edited:
Maaaan I **** with the beard and wouldn't be mad if he gets it but.....

Curry is the best player on the best team that has had a strangle hold on the 1st seed in the toughest conference...

Been saying it all season Chef the MVP
pimp.gif

Edit: I'm extremely biased
laugh.gif
as an ATLalian or whatever (I'm not a streetcat), how do you feel about @ryanjumpman420's Hawks? 

Last edited:
whereas I see how Horford and Milsap are the best players on the hawks, i strongly feel that this team will go as far as Teague takes them.

whereas I see how Horford and Milsap are the best players on the hawks, i strongly feel that this team will go as far as Teague takes them.

I don't know, schroder been out playing Teague for weeks...

I really think horford is the driving force for them

"Best player on the best team" is the most annoying phrase in sports to me. Such a lazy argument :lol:

If that's really how they're gonna vote, why even have a vote? Just give it to whoever has the best numbers on the team with the best record in the league.

"Best player on the best team" is the most annoying phrase in sports to me. Such a lazy argument :lol:

If that's really how they're gonna vote, why even have a vote? Just give it to whoever has the best numbers on the team with the best record in the league.

And doing more with less isn't a lazy argument as well? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom