The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Best player on the best team" is the most annoying phrase in sports to me. Such a lazy argument :lol:

If that's really how they're gonna vote, why even have a vote? Just give it to whoever has the best numbers on the team with the best record in the league.

And doing more with less isn't a lazy argument as well? :lol:

Sure. Who's using that argument? Why did KD win MVP last season if they weren't the best team?

why the fuss bout MVP dough. just dont get it... peeps catching too much feelies

I love it. This thread is gonna explode with anger when steph wins regular season and finals MVP

Very unlikely :lol: Nobody hates Curry and it isn't like he's undeserving. If anything, this thread will have to be shut down if Harden wins it. Warriors fans would be devastated and there is a healthy amount of people who hate Harden:lol:

I mean, there were people in here who literally said Harden should not get credit for his 50 point game :lol:

Very unlikely :lol: Nobody hates Curry and it isn't like he's undeserving. If anything, this thread will have to be shut down if Harden wins it. Warriors fans would be devastated and there is a healthy amount of people who hate Harden:lol:

I mean, there were people in here who literally said Harden should not get credit for his 50 point game :lol:

exactly. the intangibles launches u. either way, as long as CP struggles, OKC goes fishing, and most of all LBJ goes home to play call of duty with hos 3,NBA friends, the world will be a better place

The Spurs winning would be the best. It‘ll remove all doubts and make the talk senseless. Curry n Klay ahead of themselves already. As long LBJ doesn‘t win a ring, it‘ll crucify all slander. FAX B.

I don't think see anyone hating on Harden on here and it seems like everyone would be OK with him winning. Steph would get hate immediately.

most.simpleton forger Kawaii Leonard got the finals MVP. lolz. yeah, curry, harden, keep dreaming. nuff said.

Schröder back tomorrow, Mike Scott back next week. Will be 100% healthy for the first time since January.

Last edited:
That Suns/GSW ending was :pimp: I was pulling for the Suns, but I like seeing PJ Tucker fail, so I'm good

Woooooow Barnes did travel like a MF :rofl:

Last edited:
I hope yall play bk in the first round

Iso joe is a different guy in the postseason, that would be an underrated series
Pretty sure atlanta knows all about iso Joe in the playoffs. Never did nothing here. Every team that jumps in the 8th spot folks say are gonna give the Hawks a run for their money. Same has been said about Boston and Indiana. As a fan I don't care who they face they're not losing to an 8 seed. Wanted for Brooklyn to miss the playoffs since the Hawks got their draft pick but the league allowed them to trade old *** KG for Thad Young and they have magically got WAY better since.

Last edited:
I dunno why folks don't like Golden State. Fun to watch. Likeable players. Great TEAM. Great coaching. I like the Dubs unless they're playing my team. Folks just hating cause they're so good. Least my team beat them boys once.

Well they're in 1st place and have been all year. Have beaten every single team besides the Spurs. No reason to believe they should have problem with any 8 seed.

Everybody thought the same about indiana last year & they almost got upset

Anything can happen in the playoffs when teams can finally sit down watch tape & focus on just one team
the hawks are really good tho, trust him bro

Hawks have nothing to do with last year's Pacers. Maybe the Hawks will struggle in the playoffs but they're not like any other past team. Let them prove who they are. Hawks don't even have to be really good to beat an 8 seed. Usually most people consider the 1st place team to be a really good team. Why would the Hawks be any different. Just because they're the "Hawks" tho lol. They did win 19 in a row. And 33 out of 35.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom