The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH at the amount of future hall of famers we have lost to "two kids and the drug game". :smh:

all hail the mecca of basketball.

:lol:

Can't believe dude just used a no name dude killing at some random park as an example of NY being the mecca of basketball.

Look at Josh "TRASH" Smith making a difference....

I'm not making any excuses about how the team is playing with or without Zbo. I think all of these games have been winnable.

Last edited:
The interview after the game with Josh Smith was the longest I ever heard him speak. Very classy interview, gave respect to the Pistons. I liked what I heard from him seems like he's fired up to 'do something special with his new found brothers'

Damn bruh, cesar a nobody? Meet me at temecula bruh

Bron better step it up. I know he care about his fg% my mans Jared dudley out here shooting 100%

Last edited:
The interview after the game with Josh Smith was the longest I ever heard him speak. Very classy interview, gave respect to the Pistons. I liked what I heard from him seems like he's fired up to 'do something special with his new found brothers'
U right. Seem like tall ***** a classy dude. Idk why I assumed he was this douch. Props to tall *****

Heard Cesar beat Larry Bird in the 3 point shooting contest in 88' but didn't want it televised because he had a warrant.
What if I told you Monta wasn't the first person to Have it All?

30 for 30: The Cesar Story
REPPPED BOTH 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smith is one of those weird players that plays like an idiot at times but interviews REALLY well. Really high BBIQ when interviewed. I guess his instincts aren't up to par.

When he focuses on paint points, running in transition, passing and defense - the guy is a force. He's lucky he found a team where he could be the 4th option and has absolutely no scoring burden.

Smith is one of those weird players that plays like an idiot at times but interviews REALLY well. Really high BBIQ when interviewed. I guess his instincts aren't up to par.

When he focuses on paint points, running in transition, passing and defense - the guy is a force. He's lucky he found a team where he could be the 4th option and has absolutely no scoring burden.
Don't think there are tiers of offensive options for the Rockets, just roles. Harden being clearly #1, Ariza spreads the floor, Howard rebounds and put backs, Smith attacks bucket and does a little bit of playmaking

Montejunas does a little of everything and Jones when he returns will add another utility player.. 

Wouldn't consider any of those other players higher options than Smith, who already led their team in attempts

I really have no clue how the 1-8 seeds will look. I hope OKC can climb to 3-4 but I can't see anything higher than a 6.

Houston just got much better.

Dallas just got much better.

GSW I feel will make a big move too before TD.

Man, I wish OKC would make that deal with Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom