The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homie calling Love "Matt harpring" is great.
laugh.gif

That should be a staple of this thread like Ceasar and Hot Sauce
How dare you omit Julius

Bron in the 4th today was :nthat:

But Blatt needs to stop playing and put that Delly-Miller-Harris-Love-Amundson lineup out there

I'm having trouble figuring out the Ceasar reference but that's probably because I've only seen it once or twice and no context...any clues
Urban legend on the NYC playgrounds. Some say he'd just come down the court and launch from 40 feet out...and if you tried to pick him up full court he'd just mix you up and get to the cup at will. Got caught up in the streets, spent a lot of time in and out of jail, and never was able to go pro.

its the mecca of basketball not the mecca of the NBA...

nobody said NYC is the mecca of the NBA....and the NBA doesn't define the mecca of basketball...

nyc is the mecca of basketball because in every corner of the city there are dudes who can SERIOUSLY HOOP...whether they make it or not, the collective skill is greater than any other city...

i've hooped in a lot of places and honestly you can go to any park in NYC and see and watch a dude who could of if he wasn't distracted by other things..

one time I was in queens hooping at kissina park, right by kissina blvd and parsons blvd...this one dude was hooping name Cesar, some spanish dude...i kid you not son would literally pull up from half court and make it 9/10...

its like son had a cheat code, nobody wanted to play against him anymore, they got pissed at him that he wasn't passing to anyone else...don't get it twisted he had handles and could get to the hoop...

literally...i asked son why he wasn't pursuing his talents, told me he had two kids and been in the drug game etc. etc...

there are some SERIOUS basketball players in New york, and their passion for the game is greater than any city OR STATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom