The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draft Day A. Wiggins is nice bruh.. give him a couple more years :smh:

The Cavs ****** up. How do you trade this stud for Matt harpring :stoneface:
Damn no chill.. straight to Matt Harpring 
:lol: Have you watched Kevin love this season? He's a fraud..

Dude doesn't hustle and has no motor, gets posterized on a nightly basis. When he's not scoring his game is a negative on the floor. A lot of people predicted this, that he would get exposed. Bosh is a much better player for a winning team,

I can't lie. When I saw that Rockets starting 5 together, I got a little scared. Their defensive ceiling is crazy. But we'll see how it all shakes out.

laugh.gif
Have you watched Kevin love this season? He's a fraud..

Dude doesn't hustle and has no motor, gets posterized on a nightly basis. When he's not scoring his game is a negative on the floor. A lot of people predicted this, that he would get exposed. Bosh is a much better player for a winning team,
Yeah we've all watched him breh I dug the exaggerated comparison 
laugh.gif

:lol: Have you watched Kevin love this season? He's a fraud..

Yeah we've all watched him breh I dug the exaggerated comparison :lol:
Oh ok, lol :lol:

Budinger stepping out of bounds :stoneface: .. the Wolves need to let Wiggins take all the gamewinners,, start grooming that man like Kobe said

Last edited:
watching them blazers lately, these dudes look legit :nerd:

dame playing on mvp level and the supporting cast is pretty consistent

the nba got to do something for my mans @MyTweetsRealAF
2k got to put him in a 2k16 as a commentator or special player

Last edited:
Have we ever seen what Russ is doing right now? I mean averaging 29, 7, 6 in under 32 minutes. Deer gawd.

Last edited:
Last edited:
:lol: This will be gif of the year (season) if someone gifs it. I'm not even joking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom