The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Lebron's post game interview tonight, I'm convinced dude is going 3/4 speed out there on purpose.

I said it before, now I heard the words from his on mouth.

Random, but look at the Clippers month of FEB 
sick.gif

But they deserve an entire month like that for the soft schedule they've been playing so far
[table][tr][td]Mon, Feb 2[/td][td][/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]4,236 available from $24[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Feb 5[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]303 available from $223[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Feb 6[/td][td][/td][td]7:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,363 available from $81[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Feb 8[/td][td][/td][td]1:00 PM[/td][td] [/td][td]735 available from $43[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Feb 9[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]2,587 available from $17[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Feb 11[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]
networkLogo_espn.gif
[/td][td]3,820 available from $23[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Feb 19[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]3,178 available from $33[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Feb 21[/td][td][/td][td]10:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]3,708 available from $22[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mon, Feb 23[/td][td][/td][td]10:30 PM[/td][td]NBATV[/td][td]3,891 available from $16[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Feb 25[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]
networkLogo_espn.gif
[/td][td]748 available from $36[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Feb 27[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][/tr][/table]

I don't even think he is depressed anymore.

I just think he knows nothing matters but the playoffs anyway, and He's going to do this season his way, especially if his minutes aren't being reduced as he wished.

I don't think you're going to see the LeBron of yester year dancing and laughing and doing all that theatrical stuff on the sidelines.. he's just getting older doesn't mean he's depressed or sad or anything necessarily

Last edited:
Don't think there are tiers of offensive options for the Rockets, just roles. Harden being clearly #1, Ariza spreads the floor, Howard rebounds and put backs, Smith attacks bucket and does a little bit of playmaking

Montejunas does a little of everything and Jones when he returns will add another utility player.. 

Wouldn't consider any of those other players higher options than Smith, who already led their team in attempts

I agree - just worded it simpler. Not many teams are good enough to let him focus solely on his role of attacking and a little bit of playmaking. Just saying he's lucky. Without getting waived, this probably doesn't happen until he's a couple years passed his prime.

lol Bron a ****boy. yall gassed he 'deactivated chillmode' against the magic? son was cheeks vs dwade and chalmers doh. **** outta here. he only turnt vs these bs eastern teams or western teams missing 2-3 of their best players. chillmode. hahaha k.

Of course Josh Smith is going to be classy. The Pistons still paying him for another 2 years and hes playing on a contender now :lol:.

All this time i thought Love was injured.

Russell Westbrook Full Highlights 12-26-2014 vs Hornets - 29 Points, 5 Assists, in 25 Mins

James Harden Full Highlights 12.26.2014 at Grizzlies - 32 Points, 10 Assists, 8 Rebounds, 3 Blocks

[/@]
He was never cut by ATL.......

And you probably weren't even alive when he was playing in middle school.
:lol: he went to Mceachern High School in Powder Springs Ga and I'm the same age as he is. Miss me with that dumb ****. Wtf would I lie about playing against Josh Smith. He aint nobody. He transfered to a prep school up in Ohio after his sophomore year. But before then he just played for his public high school. And my high school played them all the time. His high school was in our district and only like 10 mins away. @CleanestNdaCity am I lying?

Last edited:
Smith is one of those weird players that plays like an idiot at times but interviews REALLY well. Really high BBIQ when interviewed. I guess his instincts aren't up to par.

When he focuses on paint points, running in transition, passing and defense - the guy is a force. He's lucky he found a team where he could be the 4th option and has absolutely no scoring burden.
Josh Smith is dumber than a bag of hammers :lol: yall he isn't smart. Basketball IQ isn't high either or he wouldn't launch 3s from 30 feet on a regular basis. Booed his *** right out of his home town in ATL for that dumb stuff. He can jam tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom