The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
B5zvk-kIcAAelsd.jpg

Nene look like hes holding the baby jesus and the baby jesus is wall

What if I told you Monta wasn't the first person to Have it All?

30 for 30: The Cesar Story

SMH at the amount of future hall of famers we have lost to "two kids and the drug game". :smh:

all hail the mecca of basketball.

:lol:

Can't believe dude just used a no name dude killing at some random park as an example of NY being the mecca of basketball.

With the way NT operates and tearing people down, how long before a "IS CESAR OVERRATED?" post?

[/@]
:lol: he went to Mceachern High School in Powder Springs Ga and I'm the same age as he is. Miss me with that dumb ****. Wtf would I lie about playing against Josh Smith. He aint nobody. He transfered to a prep school up in Ohio after his sophomore year. But before then he just played for his public high school. And my high school played them all the time. His high school was in our district and only like 10 mins away. CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity am I lying?

Yea South Cobb (our school) played them all the time and Josh did play for them.

Rebound 2: The Cesar Manigault story- the NYC ain't nuttin' to mess wit edition 

See what happens as Don Cheadle stars as one of worlds greatest playground legends dealing with drugs and an immature mindset in a hostile NYC environment. If it weren't for these harsh conditions plaguing his basketball career then who knows where the likes of todays NBA stars would be. Get the full unsung story today of possibly the greatest player to ever play the game... and how he begot the Mecca of basketball. If your truly hungry for the truth, don't know about you but I wouldn't miss it...

If u pay attention Cesar was actually a extra in the Whoopi movie Eddie. He was the kid who called out Stacy Patton. Actually dunked on him but they cut that scene, on the DVD version tho.

lol Bron a ****boy. yall gassed he 'deactivated chillmode' against the magic? son was cheeks vs dwade and chalmers doh. **** outta here. he only turnt vs these bs eastern teams or western teams missing 2-3 of their best players. chillmode. hahaha k.

Yea it shouldn't take Tobias Harris for him to "turn up". No offense to Tobias, he is an up and coming player. If you look at the 4th quarter last night Bron was making some crazy shots where the degree of difficulty was pretty high, even for him. I still want to see him make the basic pin down post moves on the block against smaller defenders, dude fades away too often and doesn't take advantage of his size enough. He should also be getting to the line a minimum of 8 times a game.

Lebron is off hgh. That's the difference. He tried his darnedest to play it off but it's not fooling anyone. "Teaching my team" excuse was the most delusional way of saying I was tired

Random, but look at the Clippers month of FEB :x

But they deserve an entire month like that for the soft schedule they've been playing so far

[table][tr][td]Mon, Feb 2[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]7:30 PM[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]
4,236 available from $24
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Thu, Feb 5[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]8:00 PM[/td]

[td]TNT[/td]

[td]
303 available from $223
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Fri, Feb 6[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]7:30 PM[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]
1,363 available from $81
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Sun, Feb 8[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]1:00 PM[/td]

[td]

[/td]

[td]
735 available from $43
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Mon, Feb 9[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]8:30 PM[/td]

[td]NBATV[/td]

[td]
2,587 available from $17
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Wed, Feb 11[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]10:30 PM[/td]

[td]
networkLogo_espn.gif

[/td]

[td]
3,820 available from $23
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Thu, Feb 19[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]TNT[/td]

[td]
3,178 available from $33
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Sat, Feb 21[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]10:00 PM[/td]

[td] [/td]

[td]
3,708 available from $22
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Mon, Feb 23[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]NBATV[/td]

[td]
3,891 available from $16
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Wed, Feb 25[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[td]
networkLogo_espn.gif

[/td]

[td]
748 available from $36
[/td]

[/tr][tr][td]Fri, Feb 27[/td]

[td]
[/td]

[/tr][/table]

I wouldn't say their schedule has been soft. They haven't played all the top teams in the West, but have played a ton of games in December with limited time off. They just finished a stretch of 4 games in 5 nights, in 4 different time zones, during which they played the Spurs, Hawks and Warriors. Not exactly a cake walk. Now they get the Raptors today.

But yeah, their February is brutal.

Chill mode deactivated... So corny but he should've been plowing thru Orlando. Russy would've did that from the tip off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom