The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The melo knees bs is to hide the tank

Your knees cant be that bad if you just played the whole 2nd half
hes probably got some soreness but it isn't anything major to say this is gonna be a lingering problem. he'll take a few months off at some point. it seems inevitable with the tank in full force.

When did 30 years old become the age of Fallout in the NBA tho... Yes people may lose a lil explosion athleticism at that age but hell 27-32 is usually people's prime years.

their are many 30-33 year olds who are All Star level at those ages. And if dudes worried about Melo's usage & longevity Then What about Lebrons considering he's the same age, has about two more seasons on his body (Of playoff Basketball) and relies on athleticism & physicality as much as any superstar in the league.

when it comes to the knicks everyone wants to think the worst all the time for whatever reason. they want to see the franchise consistently fail. doesn't make sense to me.

I'm trying to figure out what team could use Caldo. When the trade happened I didnt think we'd be that bad. Caldo is not a good player to have on a bad team, but I cant think of any good team that could use his strengths.

When did 30 years old become the age of Fallout in the NBA tho... Yes people may lose a lil explosion athleticism at that age but hell 27-32 is usually people's prime years.

their are many 30-33 year olds who are All Star level at those ages. And if dudes worried about Melo's usage & longevity Then What about Lebrons considering he's the same age, has about two more seasons on his body (Of playoff Basketball) and relies on athleticism & physicality as much as any superstar in the league.

Bro...I'm pointing out that it's a risk giving a 30 year old a max deal. Heard the same stuff when Gortat signed his. I'm not so much worried about his contract right now, but in years 4/5, it's gonna be a problem. Same can be said about Melo. I think he's going to be on that path.

Lebron is good enough that he could slide over as a full-time 4 and be one of the best in the league in his mid-30's with decling athleticism etc. He does MUCH more than score the ball and that's the biggest difference between the two. You can't compare Lebron at 30 to Melo at 30...even with Lebron having more wear/tear on his body.

I'm trying to figure out what team could use Caldo. When the trade happened I didnt think we'd be that bad. Caldo is not a good player to have on a bad team, but I cant think of any good team that could use his strengths.
good question. maybe the rockets for jason terry straight up could work.

Caldo is a solid backup, but i doubt they can get value for him

besides melo i dont think any other player on the team would be a starter on another team

when it comes to the knicks everyone wants to think the worst all the time for whatever reason. they want to see the franchise consistently fail. doesn't make sense to me.

You're giving the Knicks too much credit JRS :lol: I don't think they're THAT important in the grand scheme of things to the point where people get off on seeing them struggle. The Knicks are just force-fed down everyone's throats due to being in New York. There is no reason why they should be getting primetime games, etc. They're relevant because of their history...not because of what they are right now.

All that being said, it's good for the league when they're a competitive team....and whoever is in charge of putting them on TNT, ESPN, ABC, etc., is probably hoping that they turn it around quickly.

I'm just going between what's said on here and the NY media, JJs. dudes on here love taking shots at the Knicks whenever possible and the city's media has an infatuation with watching this franchise do poorly/breaking their balls. maybe the media thing is dolan related.

i'll agree with u with the prime time games. team has no business getting many :lol:

Last edited:
Bro...I'm pointing out that it's a risk giving a 30 year old a max deal. Heard the same stuff when Gortat signed his. I'm not so much worried about his contract right now, but in years 4/5, it's gonna be a problem. Same can be said about Melo. I think he's going to be on that path.

Lebron is good enough that he could slide over as a full-time 4 and be one of the best in the league in his mid-30's with decling athleticism etc. He does MUCH more than score the ball and that's the biggest difference between the two. You can't compare Lebron at 30 to Melo at 30...even with Lebron having more wear/tear on his body.

But melo has the perfect game for longevity, unless he has a major injury i dont see him falling off, hes basically a rich mans joe johnson & joe is 33 but hasnt lost a step

Same with jamal crawford & hes about to be 35

I would love to see Caulderon end up on the Thunder somehow instead of Reggie Shmurda Jackson. Even though Jackson has come up big at times, he's more reckless than Nick Young and has zero chill function. Caulderon/Westbrook during crunch time would be nice with Durant

Last edited:
I would love to see Caulderon end up on the Thunder somehow instead of Reggie Shmurda Jackson. Even though Jackson has come up big at times, he's more reckless than Nick Young and has zero chill function. Caulderon/Westbrook during crunch time would be nice with Durant
Sign and trade with the Knicks.

wow nets 23 fts celtics 11 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Phil's had success as a coach. Not executive. Let's not get ahead of ourselves that just because he was a great coach means he'll be a great executive.

He has the tools (retained our only superstar in Melo, top 5 pick, and cap space for AS caliber players) in front of him to succeed.

If summer 2015 is a bust, then I think we can say Phil failed.
Yep.

At least he hasn't destroyed any long-term flexibility besides the Chandler-Calderon trade.
we could still dump caldron's contract. i gotta believe some playoff team wouldnt be against taking him on. I'm totally in favor of dumping him and jr to open up 14 mill or so this summer as opposed to the offseason after.
I really find this difficult to believe.

Dude's an all-time shooter (yes, really), but doesn't really put pressure on opposing defenses anymore and a turnstile on defense at age 33 with two years-$15M left on his contract. But more power to Phil if he can find a taker.

Also where are all the people who claimed K Love is clearly the best PF in the league last year
laugh.gif

Bruh, you say this like you are spitting knowledge or trying to clown someone.

Love is still a top PF. If his performance this season leads you to believe otherwise I don't know what game you are watching dude.

The man is a third option behind Lebron as one of those options.

They are fools for not getting him more touches in the paint or starting their offense there, but just because he gets less touches doesn't mean he's less of a player.

"where are all the people blah blah blah," 

Man chill

Marcus Smart flopping on defense at the end of games is making the rest of the defense vulnerable. :lol: :smh:

Dude's an all-time shooter (yes, really), but doesn't really put pressure on opposing defenses anymore and a turnstile on defense at age 33 with two years-$15M left on his contract. But more power to Phil if he can find a taker.
Theres no need for the yes really, that boy Jose can shoot the ball. Hes an elite shooter.

Bruh, you say this like you are spitting knowledge or trying to clown someone.

Love is still a top PF. If his performance this season leads you to believe otherwise I don't know what game you are watching dude.
The man is a third option behind Lebron as one of those options.
They are fools for not getting him more touches in the paint or starting their offense there, but just because he gets less touches doesn't mean he's less of a player.

"where are all the people blah blah blah," 
Man chill

They said the same about bosh now they're back on his cock

Type of dudes to just look at the stat sheet

The most annoying thing about the knicks is they don't even have a storied history.

2 championships while being in existence longer than every other franchise, sometimes in a league with like 10 franchises and only got 2? The history of the NBA could be told without ever mentioning the knicks and you wouldn't miss anything important.

The most annoying thing about the knicks is they don't even have a storied history.

2 championships while being in existence longer than every other franchise, sometimes in a league with like 10 franchises and only got 2? The history of the NBA could be told without ever mentioning the knicks and you wouldn't miss anything important.
Mecca

Cesar

>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom