The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who things Beverly is actually a better fit for the Rockets than Dragic would be? Dragic and Harden are kind of duplicative. With Bev, you have a great defender at the position and a guy who doesn't dominate the ball. If you bring in Dragic, you lose something on D and take touches away from Harden. IDK, just doesn't make a ton of sense to me.

You can stagger minutes enough to get all sorts of lineups. We lack a secondary creator. Assuming all this goes through, we can take some of the burden off of James Harden and not drive him into the ground. I'm pretty sure his usage rate is through the roof.

It can't be that hard to ban someone from shooting 3s. Smith was put in an awful situation witb Detroit - playing at SF and even when playing his proper position, he wasn't surrounded by great players. It lets him justify taking jump shots. It's harder to reel in your game as the number one option. Ask Monta.

I think if you put him on Houston, ban him from taking 3s, limit his jumpers, limit his minutes and let him play to his strengths - he could help a lot. This guy is not just a defender - he's a really good passer, can lead the break, and obviously can finish at the rim.

Idk what's going on with him now but with his current percentages - his work ethic is either gone or mentally something was off in Detroit. He has a shot to play in his proper role (4th option) in his prime - so he should consider himself lucky.

i like this rockets team, i hope they dont sign josh. hes just terrible now, lost his elite athleticism and plays lazy. would mchale actually give him the green light to shoot 3's? :nerd:

Flip Saunders on Kevin Love

"Minnesota people are pretty loyal. You turn on Minnesota, they don't forgive you," Saunders said after practice Monday. "So I think people probably appreciated him while he was here. But you leave under the terms that he did, just the way Minnesota people are, they're not pretty forgiving along those lines."

Flip Saunders on Kevin Love

"Minnesota people are pretty loyal. You turn on Minnesota, they don't forgive you," Saunders said after practice Monday. "So I think people probably appreciated him while he was here. But you leave under the terms that he did, just the way Minnesota people are, they're not pretty forgiving along those lines."

Flip needs to shut up, look what loyalty did to KG.

Crap organization nearly broke my guys back.

Flip needs to shut up, look what loyalty did to KG.

Crap organization nearly broke my guys back.
Yeah if Minnesota actually got better role players for KG he would have stayed and probably win a championship for them :smh:
Oh well, at least we got to see Kahn do a turrible job :lol:

LEAGUE PASS QUESTION:

I can't watch Chicago games on LP, because thats where my cable service is. Is there any way around that? I'm currently out of town with no other access to the game.

LEAGUE PASS QUESTION:

I can't watch Chicago games on LP, because thats where my cable service is. Is there any way around that? I'm currently out of town with no other access to the game.
If you are out of town and out of the Chicago TV market you should be able to watch on LP.

I know when I'm in the bay LP lets me watch Kings games.

Dudes saying hes trash when he obviously gave up on detroit and only went there for the payday

If hes on a winning team i dont see how he cant go back to his atl days, its mostly mental with him

Dudes always been who he is though. A guy with a terrible jumper that shoots too many. If he can defend, slash, play on the block and in transition, he'll help a playoff team. I wonder how many jumpers he shoots in practice everyday though. It can't be more than 50 to not have any development :lol:

Glad Josh Smith is gone from Detroit. He was a horrific fit with Drummond and Monroe. No paint space so you
you pretty much greenlighting them 3's n jumpers.

He can be a great help tho to alot of team out there. He can even become a great player himself if he made better decisions
and just stuck to what he's good at on most occasions.

Last edited:
Josh smith has stopped shooting 3's before. He did in 2010. Shot 7 3's the whole season and shot 50% overall. From there, he started shooting them again for whatever reason, culminating at almost 4 a game now.

The right coach can get a lot out of him. Mike Woodson did a good job coaching J Smoove and maximizing his potential. No coincidence once Woody left that J Smoove started chucking again.

Y'all remember Boris Diaw with Charlotte. He was done and trash right? Outside of shooting, josh smith can give you the same things as DIaw as secondary ball handling/ playmaking 4. He can be VERY valuable with the right team.

:lol: what?

Dragic on the Rockets? Idk.

I mean as a wolves fan I've been pretty much the same on Kevin Love. I thought he was okay. He's the only one went for rebounds he always wanted to shoot 3s and was a CRAP defender.Didn't think he deserved to be a max guy and still don't. And am glad he's gone because I got tired of telling people that and them just yelling "he's got 28 and 12 bruh" I know damn it but he just okay. He was never going to be the guy.

So I'm now glad we have someone who I believe will be that guy in Wiggins. Rubio would be the second piece until he's out then its LaVine, Shabazz, Wiggins, Bennett, and Gorgui show to the playoffs I now just want Flip away from coaching

WELCOME MIKE MALONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom