The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas played like **** the other night so I expect a bounce back game of close to 50% shooting and 11+ three balls

Mavs also are one of the worst in opponent 3 pt percentage... that's Atlanta's calling card. Should be a fun night in the association lot of good games

as a starter on a "contender", no.... he's not the missing link to anything 

but in the right role off the bench, yes.... 

a team with shooters around him and a good distributor running point 

all teams could use a defender. 
Yep. I don't see how he couldn't make your team better off the bench

As far as the Rockets though, if they're going to be enabling him to shoot the corner 3.. 
mean.gif
roll.gif
gonna be the same old Smith 

They just need him to begin as a spark off the bench and an energy guy. Everything on offense needs to be in transition or going to the basket

Eventually he could still grow into a competent starter.. but breaking him down like this and giving him a smaller role could propel his career

Mavs also are one of the worst in opponent 3 pt percentage... that's Atlanta's calling card. Should be a fun night in the association lot of good games
you definitely right about that 

was talking to someone the other day.... thinking Carlisle is letting teams take 3's (being its the lowest % shot on the floor)  #VivekINNOVATIONS

I can't think of any other reason why teams get so many looks... it's obviously a "problem", yet they never adjust to it 

Whens the last time a big free agent signing got traded the following season?

Lance aint going nowhere

Yeah, it doesn't usually happen, but Lance seems to be a special case. By all indications, they already really don't like him in Charlotte. That said, I think its pretty unlikely he goes anywhere.

I really hate that scouting of little kids stuff. Like how are you ranking 9 year olds?

I was watching that video and waiting for lil Bron to take off from the elbow and jam it

Please let MJ cut Lance that would be :rofl:

Also Lebatard said the Heat franchise may want Josh but the guy who's closest to Stan doesn't want him in Spo :lol:

Last edited:
Yep. I don't see how he couldn't make your team better off the bench

As far as the Rockets though, if they're going to be enabling him to shoot the corner 3.. :smh: :rofl: gonna be the same old Smith 

They just need him to begin as a spark off the bench and an energy guy. Everything on offense needs to be in transition or going to the basket

Eventually he could still grow into a competent starter.. but breaking him down like this and giving him a smaller role could propel his career

Mchale is another mike woodson, so he might make smith a scoring option :smh:

We have nine years of data that Josh Smith is going to shoot jumpers no matter what. At least in Houston they'll be worth three points vs two.

Josh Smith...all that physical talent with NO idea how to play basketball. He would be a great fit for the Rockets if Mchale could convince him to be content blocking shots, rebounding, and shooting from within 15 feet. Seeing as NOBODY has been able to convince Josh he could be a really good player doing that, I know Mchale won't be able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom