The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1316507
Trusted rockets insider. Basically trading dmo and a pick for Josh smith and Goran Dragic.

Dragic
Harden
Ariza
Smith
Howard

Beverly, Papanikalou, shved, brewer, Black, Terry , Canaan off the bench and possibly moving someone for another big man.

Lol.

No ******* way.

Great insight.

Dmo isn't a stretch 4, bro.

Then they don't need him even more, unless they plan on moving him as well it makes no sense to me.

He's a low post back to the basket scoring option. They have any of those?

The suns have Bledsoe, IT, not to mention Goodwin & the PG they picked up this year... Dragic is expendable, although i do believe they could get a much better offer.

The Suns would also be getting a pick which is what they probably really covet 

Dragic is probably as good as gone regardless, they don't have money to keep three point guards

The thought of Dragic continuing to Ping-Pong back and forth between the Suns and Rockets is kind of comical. If the Rockets get him again this season, I'm sure he'll end up back on the Suns in another 2 years.

And as far as the rockets go i LOVE the moves they made to get Brewer & Shved... i think they will have a much improved bench as the season goes along.

Don't care where he ends up, just keep Josh Smith the hell away from Sacramento

Yeah, Kings should continue to work on getting D Will. Maybe the Clippers can help facilitate by taking back Collison. D-Will to Sac, Collison to LA and ship Farmar back to New Jersey. Let's do this.

Morris twins, Randolph, Tolliver makes 4. D-Mo would make 5...I mean half of that 4 are bums but they play the position nonetheless
laugh.gif
The other Morris is more of a shooter, he plays the 3

Randolph and Tolliver are fodder

Don't care where he ends up, just keep Josh Smith the hell away from Sacramento
Yeah, Kings should continue to work on getting D Will. Maybe the Clippers can help facilitate by taking back Collison. D-Will to Sac, Collison to LA and ship Farmar back to New Jersey. Let's do this.
nah **** that, trading Collison for Williams is even worse than picking up Smith from free agency

I was wondering why this thread jumped 200 pages on a Monday.

Good for everyone involved. Smith wasn't working in Detroit... so hopefully the change is a good one for him. He'll still be paid and find a spot where he'll fit and contribute. Detroit gets to rid themselves of Smith and it's crazy they couldn't get anyone to take him but I respect them just saying "**** it" and letting him go.

And good for whatever team lands Smith... likely Houston. Should be fun.

Lebby's son moves just like his daddy on drives to the lane.... mini-Lebby all day. 

almost crab dribbled too. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom