The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ate a bag of pork grinds cause I was stressing of the thought Josh Smith in Houston man I don't wanna see this.

I was thinking that the Clippers wanted a big who could cover up the weaknesses of Griffin and Jordan. Hawes was supposed to provide a semblance of spacing and a change-up from DeAndre. Neither one of them can really provide outside shooting, although Blake's jumper has gotten better. Smith seems like an overlapping part; he would still be a quality backup big though.
They just need anyone who can rebound off the bench and provide a spark. Crawford has been doing it all alone but he can only really score.. They are lacking energy to be honest, and Smith can do that defensively and in transition 

Last edited:
View media item 1316507
Trusted rockets insider. Basically trading dmo and a pick for Josh smith and Goran Dragic.

Dragic
Harden
Ariza
Smith
Howard

Beverly, Papanikalou, shved, brewer, Black, Terry , Canaan off the bench and possibly moving someone for another big man.

Last edited:
bruh... those Top 10 Smoov dunks that show up after the Youtube video 

that boy use to be so good. 

Trusted rockets insider. Basically trading dmo and a pick for Josh smith and Goran Dragic.

Dragic
Harden
Ariza
Smith
Howard

Beverly, Papanikalou, shved, brewer, Black, Terry , Canaan off the bench and possibly moving someone for another big man.
eek.gif
sick.gif

If true

I am skeptical about them getting Dragic, BUT the Suns have made their choice on IT and Bledsoe so Dragic is expendable.. plus Dragic isn't having the same type of year he had last season

It's a misconception that DMO is a stretch 4 he is very inconsistent with his outside shooting and he is only useful if he parks his butt in the paint.

They just need anyone who can rebound off the bench and provide a spark. Crawford has been doing it all alone but he can only really score.. They are lacking energy to be honest, and Smith can do that defensively and in transition 

Despite his offensive ineptness at the SF position, he can still defend 3s, which is something the Clippers need. I wouldn't say he's a perfect fit in LA, but he definitely could provide some things they're lacking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom