The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody has to tell Anthony Davis that life is not a video game.

And gravity exists.

Last edited:

Klay Thompson with the Ratchet. 2nd Best 2 in the L after Harden

Ignore the health and D wade is still the best 2 guard.
Ignore my 5'10" height and I'm 6'
laugh.gif

Even if we do ignore health... the current version of Wade with 100% health still isn't better than current Harden.

Klay is hooping in the Air Commands!

Those heavy *** shoes.

Yea, I may have to move him in the top5 if he puts on some normal weighted shoes.

Last edited:
Did I say Wade at his peak 6 years ago? No, I said the current version. And yes, Harden is better.

why isn't tyreke evans better? I feel like the game should be so easy for guys with elite handles. But he is just meh.

Draymond green rocking Legend XI's

Did I say Wade at his peak 6 years ago? No, I said the current version. And yes, Harden is better.
if dwade is healthy now he would still be as good as he was, the only thing holding his back is health. a healthy dwade ***** on harden all day

if dwade is healthy now he would still be as good as he was, the only thing holding his back is health. a healthy dwade ***** on harden all day

A healthy d wade today would be like 32, 33 years old. No he wouldn't be as good as he was what the hell :lol:

why isn't tyreke evans better? I feel like the game should be so easy for guys with elite handles. But he is just meh.

Draymond green rocking Legend XI's
He's not consistent enough man.

One game he's special.

Next game he's average.

That's wrong. He's turning 33 next month and he's clearly been in decline as a basketball player, health issues aside. No player is ever as good at 33 as they were at 27. That's how it goes.

and what the hell does this matter?  It's 2014, Wade is old and unhealthy, Harden is young and healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom