The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get not working on your game. Tyreke has all the potential in the world. Speed, strength, size, handles. Guys go their whole careers without elite handles. Look at bron. But to not work on that shot, I dont understand. dude would be so ill
He worked on it plenty trust me, his shot just never came around

I can't get not working on your game. Tyreke has all the potential in the world. Speed, strength, size, handles. Guys go their whole careers without elite handles. Look at bron. But to not work on that shot, I dont understand. dude would be so ill
He worked on it plenty trust me, his shot just never came around

oh, you're a kings fan, I'm sure you've seen it, I'll take your word for it. Such a bummer then. dude 'almost' have it all.

i think we all try not to
roll.gif

pretty decent iq when he ran point. other than that, he really is lost when he doesnt have that ball in his hands. just remember his rookie yr vs the lakers he had guys like kobe and ron artest having trouble bodying him up. kid is strong. two guys that i feel if they ever got it altogether would be monsters at the pg position are tyreke and lance
Yup, plays like this had me :wow:

his best play as a king

what are kings fans reaction when he comes back or do they boo him or treat him like a regular player when he returns everytime?
aside from driving a million mph, he didnt really cause any trouble as far as i remember.

Last edited:
yup and i was friends with his older brother when they lived in Sac too. Dude would be in the gym working on his outside shot till 3am on a lot of nights. Spent every summer workin on it.  just can't get it to translate to the court

[thread="608612"]oh, you're a kings fan, I'm sure you've seen it, I'll take your word for it. Such a bummer then. dude 'almost' have it all.[/thread]
yup and i was friends with his older brother when they lived in Sac too. Dude would be in the gym working on his outside shot till 3am on a lot of nights. Spent every summer workin on it.  just can't get it to translate to the court
6 degrees of Nelson :pimp: :pimp:

I was wrong on Babbitt. I thought he'd be a 13-15ppg type of guy. He's a 3 but can't defend or put it on the floor.

Was fun to watch at Nevada though. Where's Kirk Snyder?

New Orleans Young Kings would be awwsome
Future champs 2021.
pimp.gif
2021 has already been taken...twice

Aaron Gordon is going to be a player man, kid is everywhere, uber athlete, nice handle, nice vision.

Magic and Sixers ECF in 2021 going to be immaculate.

Bucks vs Timberwolves
nthat.gif
Young kings on both squads.
pimp.gif

2021 Finals preview.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Dude, I'm a Sixers fan. We're rooting for players at this point in the rebuild. Hinkie's vision taking longer than Moses' fulfilling prophecy.
2023 NBA Champs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think we have openings in the 2030s though
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom