The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
they had him playing pg/sg/sf different yrs. and thought that kinda threw him off
his major flaw is his shooting. if he had a shot, he would be like harden. from free throw line down he is solid, he can get his shots inside
you come into the league and put up 20/5/5, that aint luck. the kid has skills. he has a strong solid body and would be mismatch nighmare at point.

Last edited:
urbetterthanme you all ready said he was #2.

What are you talking about "they read basketball'

Tyreke is better at the 1...or with the ball in his hands....where he can physically overwhelm smaller guards.

He's never learned how to shoot, and if the ball isn't in his hands...he's not that effective. His euro and crosses are mean though.

He won ROY over Curry and i thought he was gonna have the better career

mean.gif
Never improved his jump shot
Yup. Or his bball IQ

Tyreke is better at the 1...or with the ball in his hands....where he can physically overwhelm smaller guards.

He's never learned how to shoot, and if the ball isn't in his hands...he's not that effective. His euro and crosses are mean though.
Agree. He is a such a nightmare for almost any PG in the league to defend. Never understood taking him off the ball

brandon jennings and evens both had a great rookie year. now they both declining compare to curry

He won ROY over Curry and i thought he was gonna have the better career

:smh:

Never improved his jump shot
Yup. Or his bball IQ

pretty decent iq when he ran point. other than that, he really is lost when he doesnt have that ball in his hands. just remember his rookie yr vs the lakers he had guys like kobe and ron artest having trouble bodying him up. kid is strong. two guys that i feel if they ever got it altogether would be monsters at the pg position are tyreke and lance

I can't get not working on your game. Tyreke has all the potential in the world. Speed, strength, size, handles. Guys go their whole careers without elite handles. Look at bron. But to not work on that shot, I dont understand. dude would be so ill

pretty decent iq when he ran point. other than that, he really is lost when he doesnt have that ball in his hands. just remember his rookie yr vs the lakers he had guys like kobe and ron artest having trouble bodying him up. kid is strong. two guys that i feel if they ever got it altogether would be monsters at the pg position are tyreke and lance
Yup, plays like this had me 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom