The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyreke Evens is out of control, my god.
nerd.gif

Gonna turn on the game now

I don't know why, but I wandered into the Nike section and came across this gem of a post for anybody that was in need of a good laugh:
i agree Kyrie is IMO better than Curry and on par with Rose now
Rose is one wrong move from ending his career, he's done IMO, I don't like Curry, i never have i never will, that's just how i feel about it period

Yea, I don't think you need anymore Henny passed your way, bruh.

You aren't making any sense, at all.

Rose is one sneeze away from ending his career, so he's essentially a gimp in your eyes.

Yet, this is the level that Kyrie is on now? And this level is somehow greater than someone performing @ an MVP level?

Bless your heart.
roll.gif
I can't believe my "opinion" bothers you so much, chill B, you gonna have a heart attack
mean.gif

Last edited:
Glad Cavs pulled off a W even with badly played game today. I really thought they were losing it until Bron finally made some shots in 4th Q. And Kyrie :pimp: what a way to debut his sig shoes haha

As bad as the name is, their jerseys/colors are even worse.

I don't think I would be as mad if they had dope jerseys, :lol:

The red alt jersey they have is kind of cool, but the PELICANS across the chest kills it, should've went w/ New Orleans.

I'm actually ok with the name Pelicans. At least it's not a generic name and has some relation to the state where the team is. That jersey though.... so plain and uninspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom