The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebby :smh: not like he didn't coast through the 1st half of last season anyway. He's already gotten two superteams playing in by far the weaker conference, how much more does the deck need to be stacked in his favor to win. Shut the hell up and play ball. He's the damn ringleader of this new soft *** generation of NBA players, path of least resistance and this buddy-buddy **** is sickening.

Y'all dudes will criticize Bron for anything, nobody said a damn thing when Dirk said it.

Dirk is an old man and on his way out.

LeBron just wants to make getting to the Finals even easier than it already is for himself. :smh:

How many games has LeBron missed due to injury in 11 seasons? :nerd:

The Clips are still looking for a SF huh?
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I certainly hope the team is still looking at SF options, but I'm pretty sure that's not what Maggette's announcement is about. He's going to be involved somehow in the Clippers radio or TV broadcasts - I forget which exactly.
I thought last season was Lawler's last season? I was pleasantly surprised to hear him call the Jazz game last week.

Y'all dudes will criticize Bron for anything, nobody said a damn thing when Dirk said it.

Dirk isn't 29 years old and still in the prime of his career and the best player in the world. I can understand him, Tim, KG, Kobe or any of the over the hill stars in this league if they have that sentiment. Don't agree with it, but at least see where age would be a factor. What's Lebron's logic for wanting this as someone who hasn't had a significant injury in his entire career up to this point.

Dude probably wants them stats to look better or some other reason that he need the game genie.

So it makes it easier for LeBron? Tell me how. Seems to me the likes of Durant, Rose, George, Kobe, Dwight, Paul, Wade and Westbrook could use it more currently and in recent years.

Dirk said he thought the 82 game season was too long since he was first in the league though back in his 20s.

Y'all picking and choosing.

LeBron still a punk though.

So it makes it easier for LeBron? Tell me how. Seems to me the likes of Durant, Rose, George, Kobe, Dwight, Paul, Wade and Westbrook could use it more currently and in recent years.

The man left one All-Star team for a better and younger All-Star team.

Kyrie Irving- 22

Dion Waiters- 22

Kevin Love- 26

You think it wouldn't be a cake walk for the Cavs if the season was shorter?

Last edited:
The man left one All-Star team for a better and younger All-Star team.

Kyrie Irving- 22

Dion Waiters- 22

Kevin Love- 26

Lol. Yes, yes he did. And in turn it makes a longer season and more of a grind an advantage to a team WITH young legs. Hell, they can probably bank on Thibbs running Noah into the ground by April this season. So again, how does a shorter season help him?

You think it wouldn't be a cake walk for the Cavs if the season was shorter?

This year? With a new coach and system, new roster and all those young guys? Think about this again.

Last edited:
Dirk in 5 more NBA seasons has only played like 7k more minutes than LeBron has. For reference, LeBron stays around 3k minutes per season. Don't discount how many minutes LeBron had registered just because he's younger lol

I thought last season was Lawler's last season? I was pleasantly surprised to hear him call the Jazz game last week.

I'm not sure it was official, official that he was retiring after last year, but he's been mulling over calling it quits for a while now. He didn't want a season that ended with the Donald Sterling debacle to be his last, so he decided to come back. And he's pretty invested. In addition to his duties calling games, he's been making regular appearances on a show on the Clippers flagship radio station, which recently changed formats from news to all LA sports.

My bet is that, if he's feeling healthy enough, he'll hand on until he feels that the championship window of opportunity has closed for this current group of Clippers. After all the years he endured calling games for awful Clippers teams, he probably doesn't want to miss out on maybe calling a conference finals or finals.

Dirk in 5 more NBA seasons has only played like 7k more minutes than LeBron has. For reference, LeBron stays around 3k minutes per season. Don't discount how many minutes LeBron had registered just because he's younger lol
only 7 thousand more minutes isn't really "only" - that's a lot of games

all those performing enhancing drugs lebbywinks has taken probably balances it out tho

They'll come out the East for sure. They're gonna heel-toe to the finals.

With PG out and Born ready on Charlotte the Pacers are finished. Miami not getting to the finals with old knees wade and inconsistent bosh.

I think the whole cavs situation is the same thing as when Lebby first went to Miami. They'll take time to mesh and figure things out, especially with a new coach. I like them going to the finals and losing to the spurs.

In the next couple of years however, I think they have a shot.

Don't sleep on bosh I think he going to reinvent himself. And McRoberts looking to prove something.

Bron younger but he came in the game at 18
So he has miles on him

I will say he's taking more criticism because he has a history of complaining like hell...which is weird since he's the best ******* player in the league :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom