The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Yahoo Sources: Minnesota is shopping forward Chase Budinger on the market. http://yhoo.it/1rBJXT5
@rck2sactown @rck3sactown
Cousins for Chase

Do it Pete.
Good luck to them finding a taker (unless rck signs him to his rec league team). The guy has played 48, 23 and 41 games the last 3 season. As shaky as I feel the SF position is with the Clips, I wouldn't have any interest in Chase at this point.
I would come out of retirement to play volleyball with him.

Shot knees be damned.

http://deadspin.com/amare-stoudemir...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

This morning, Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire posted a photo of himself bathing in red wine on his Instagram page. At the time, I honestly did not believe he was actually bathing in red wine, because why would a person do that? I was wrong. Amar'e Stoudemire bathes in wine all the damn time.

This is apparently a thing. Seriously, look at all these fools just hanging out in wine pools like that's some cool **** to do. The practice is supposed to help people improve circulation and reverse the signs of aging, which, OK, sure.

This is all bad news for spas that have been getting away with charging people $65 for a 20-minute wine bath, because if there's one guy you don't want endorsing the regenerative properties of your service, it's the one who is about as durable as a wet paper bag.

How did Dirk escape all the criticism bron is getting right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
this too

The Clips are still looking for a SF huh?
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I certainly hope the team is still looking at SF options, but I'm pretty sure that's not what Maggette's announcement is about. He's going to be involved somehow in the Clippers radio or TV broadcasts - I forget which exactly.

I figured... though more players should announce they're signing with the Clips through Clipper Darrell. It's an untapped opportunity.

T-Wolves are shopping around Chase Budinger, Pistons and Rockets are both interested in trading for Chase. (via Y!)

How did Dirk escape all the criticism bron is getting right now :rofl: :rofl:

Also, i like how MJ chimed in saying he wouldn't play less than 82 games, even though he straight up retired twice because he was burned out lol. Meanwhile, LeBron has done the following:

Made at least the Eastern semis in the last nine seasons
Five Finals appearances, including the last four
In that same span, he's spent the summers of 2006, '07, '08 and '12 with Team USA

But he's a wimp.

The All-Star Break is longer now because the players wanted the rest. Not sure how much difference a week off in the middle is gonna make.
The only players getting and AllStar break is the players that didn't make the AS Team.
The break NOT being longer makes it even MORE exhausting for the Stars because of their mandated daily appearances.
                    ^

A week in the middle of the Season would make lots of sense for the All Star participants.
What? The All-Star Weekend and events are not getting stretched over the extra week.
I meant the break not being longer is exhausting for the Participants.

So I think the full week off makes a difference to them. 

Maybe you were talking about a separate 1 week break aside from the AS break?

I meant the break not being longer is exhausting for the Participants.

So I think the full week off makes a difference to them. 

Maybe you were talking about a separate 1 week break aside from the AS break?

I think it'll give them a good mental break - one of the reasons was because the participants didn't feel like they were getting a break, so the week is like a vacation for everyone.

A week of rest is good but I dunno how far it'll go, they're still playing the same amount of games before/after and with like an extra back-to-back or two for good measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom